Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie after advice  (Read 1536 times)

Wonkabar456

As the subject says, newbie here, after a bit of advice.

Basically looking for a "lady" in the Wirral area, selected this profile, everything seems ok to me, sent her 2 messages just asking about bookings next week, she asked me to ring her on the day I want.

Does everything seem ok to the less newbie people on here?

External Link/Members Only

Any advice for a nervous newbie would be welcome.

pierrot

You'll be fine don't worry.
She has multiple field reports and plenty of feedback.

vorian

Welcome to UKP I did a quick search and this profile has no been mentioned on here before so can't say for sure.

No big warning signs seems well established a very basic profile and the lack of a face picture would personally put me off but that's an individual choice.  Don't think you would have anything big to worry about just no firm idea if the service. Have you had a look around the review section to see if anyone interests you there. That way you could get more information before booking.

Wonkabar456

Thanks for the replys, she does get a lot of good feedback, think im gonna take the plunge next week, I will be sure to let you know how it went.

vorian

Thanks for the replys, she does get a lot of good feedback, think im gonna take the plunge next week, I will be sure to let you know how it went.

Good luck and l look forward to your review

galinsoga

She is deffo mature. 
Performs well and up for anything
Unrushed. Nice enough area but parking can be tricky (crowded)

Galli

Wonkabar456

She is deffo mature. 
Performs well and up for anything
Unrushed. Nice enough area but parking can be tricky (crowded)

Galli

Thanks for the reply.

The mature was a minor issue, would prefer somebody a little younger, but the fact that she seems very friendly and the good feedback seemed a good idea considering its my "first time".

If your "local" to the area, are there any others you could suggest? Im defo gonna book this, ive got my erm, heart?, set on her now! Just for the future.

Rochdull lad

As others have said, Zina's a reliable lass.

My only quibble with her is that she betrays her "Parlour" origins by starting a session with a Massage.  Well, she did with me, anyway.