Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: asian recommendations in manchester  (Read 2032 times)

Offline ledley

Evening gents. This is my first post on this region and i was hoping some of you are able to provide any recommendations for manchester (area around manchester picc train station). I have looked on aw and manc has a lot more choices than what i am used to in cardiff. My personal preference is oriental girls.

Any advice would be welcome  :hi:

Offline oohisay

Similar from me, although can anyone offer any first hand experience of this little lady who has caught my eye?

External Link/Members Only

Naumi

For the very best exclusivepatty she kisses like an angel, fucks like a bunny and is simply the best. Very near Salford Station 5 mins from Piccadilly.
If not available her friend Spicylipsjenny is a reasonable alternative.

Offline Jayjay

Iv yet to find a decent one... Exclusivepatty is off the list for her cum-once policy...

Gordo987

Here's one to stay clear of:

Tried booking her yesterday and she stated that she needed payment in full 'before an appointment is confirmed' - sure, that will be just fine :sarcastic:

Pity because the girl in the photos has a nice big sexy arse.

Offline ledley

That would be:

:hi:

sorry for the delay in my response. I wasn't in manc long so I played it safe here and went with Patty. Was a good punt from a red hot thai. only negative is it was a bit rushed and I think she is older than AW states. I'll be back in manc for a couple of days in February so I will do a bit more exploring on the asian front and report back on here.

cheers for the other tips gents.  :drinks: