Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly at Sheridans . Anyone seen her?  (Read 649 times)

Treehouse

Thinking of poping into Sheridans today. I like the description of Molly , and was hoping someone had seen her in reception
Thanks

Treehouse

Thinking of poping into Sheridans today. I like the description of Molly , and was hoping someone had seen her in reception
Thanks

Hmm either shrs stunning and you are all keeping her to yourselves or ill have to explore more myself

Offline NigelF

I'd like to 2nd this question. I had a look and realised you commented about her on a Sheridan's thread a while back and so did I! Her description on the phone sounded good hence why my interest was piqued. The days she works usually aren't the best for me hence I haven't seen her but I'd be willing to put in some effort if there was a review or even a comment that I thought I could rely on (as much as is possible).

Has anyone just seen her in the waiting room? If so, what's she like?

Offline Sicario1973

Saw her in the waiting room yesterday

Like a white Chaka Khan. Didn't do it for me

Treehouse

Saw her in the waiting room yesterday

Like a white Chaka Khan. Didn't do it for me

thanks , oddly enough that sounds perfect for me :) how would you rat her face wise?

Davewhite

I've seen molly in the reception area a number of times now and found her easy to talk to with very ample boobs a lovely rounded bottom with soft skin and a is really good looking a great addition to Sheridans and was very popular while I was there and from the noises very enthusiastic in the room well worth a visit !!!