Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London/Cosmic hell-Cat, Mixie in Whitechapel  (Read 2330 times)

22 review(s) for Cosmic Hell-Cat (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline themaserman

External Link/Members Only

I went to see Mixie again yesterday as I was in the area and I wanted some good head
with CIM and swallow.
Easy comms made a couple of days earlier and arrival time was set. I parked up and texted her she replied come on up.
There is no lift in her apartment block and she is on the forth floor with a lot of steps just to warn you.
I have seen her many times and reviewed her once before and I always get what I want which is 30 mins
of cockworship from her while I sit on her sofa and watch her devour my cock with DT, plenty of attention to my helmet
and shaft and balls interspersed with her coming up to kiss me so I can taste her lips which I like.
I tell her I'm about to come and she makes sure I'm totally in her mouth and takes a good weeks worth, making
sure I'm all done before withdrawing and then showing me my load before swallowing, good girl.
I get dressed and I'm on my way feeling very satisfied.
Mixie won't be to everyone's taste and her flat is a bit clustered but I always get what I want with enthusiasm.
She can be a bit 'blunt' with her comms as no doubt she's been in the game a long time but she's down to earth
in her company and you can banter with her when she gets to know you.
I will return.

Offline themaserman

Apologies..I've just realised I've put this into discussions not reviews (it's been a while!)
Could someone rectify for me please?