Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NAOMI LONDON  (Read 1591 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

I don't usually go for short women, but due to a shortage of pretty black ladies I liked the look of this lady..

Communications were good...
Got to her place near Paddington...

Opened door, wow a sexy little curvy firm minx..
Short about 5'4' without shoes, size 8 to 10 body, very firm and toned.. lovely legs and superb medium sized rear end..
Caramel colored skin..
Facially pretty, decent looking...
Into room, she waffled on for a few minutes, gave her money, she waffled on for a minute or 2, then went to kiss her, she does not like to full on to begin with..
Anyway got her to lie down on bed, lifted her sexy black dress up and whipped her black knickers down and just tucked into her supreme delicious mango, tasted absolutely delicious, she jiggled and and started to groan, whilst she rubbed the top of my head..
Went towards her face and indulged in heavy passionate deep tongue kissing..
Gave me excellent oral with out whilst i massaged her firm soft skinned fairly large breasts, they were a delight to suck on for ages..
Sex was missionary, with plenty of dfk..
second round the same as the above...but this time doggy position whilst gently squeezing her lovely smooth silky firm buttocks and squeezing her beautiful breasts....
very easy to get along with once she gets going..
could not keep my hands and tongue off of her for the whole 1 hour duration (in fact over ran by 15 mins, said nothing at all about timing)

overall a very tasty experience, she takes no crap, is her own woman.. does not do cim...

left very satisfied, not a clock watcher at all..

ATTITUDE 10/10
GFE 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 7/10
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac