Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Mileys Gallery  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Vivago

I notice that Smiley Miley has a lot of new photos on her gallery, most of which show her face.

Wonder if this means she has ditched the mask for pics/vid?

Anyone seen her recently and knows?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Quesadilla

I notice that Smiley Miley has a lot of new photos on her gallery, most of which show her face.

Wonder if this means she has ditched the mask for pics/vid?

Anyone seen her recently and knows?

Gallery hasn't changed since I HL'd her back in October Vivago. I would guess the answer to that is no.

Since took her back out due to the increasing reports of unreliable service / comms etc.

Shame as she looks fantastic but for me it's service first every time.

Q.

Offline claretandblue

Offline Vivago

Gallery hasn't changed since I HL'd her back in October Vivago. I would guess the answer to that is no.

Since took her back out due to the increasing reports of unreliable service / comms etc.

Q.

Oh, first time I've opened her profile in quite some time.

Pity if she has become a bit hit and miss..  I found her to be great fun the twice I saw her and that body. Fit as fuck.

And no, she  'aint no oil painting but not too hard on the eye either, bless her. More the girl next door type.

This is how I remember her. Swallow your protein shot now, there's a good girl. :lol:

« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 07:51:53 am by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Quesadilla

Oh, first time I've opened her profile in quite some time.

Pity if she has become a bit hit and miss..  I found her to be great fun the twice I saw her and that body. Fit as fuck.

And no, she  'aint no oil painting but not too hard on the eye either, bless her. More the girl next door type.

This is how I remember her. Swallow your protein shot now, there's a good girl. :lol:

Cat got the cream huh?  :D

Offline The_Don

Q.

Snap off my HL, to hot and cold (IMHO)

Offline SamLP

She's had face pics on display ever since I've known. Never had a bad punt with her, although I haven't seen her for a while. I tried booking her a few weeks ago but no reply to my text. Can be hit and miss with other punters though.