Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for an awsome recommendation .......  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

.. although I'm not sure I'll get one, considering my err... past reviews  :lol:

I've spent ages scowering AW and UKP and I just can't find anyone who makes my nuts tingle.

My criteria is simple. Around £110 PH, English(?), no BB, freshly showered, non smoker, no tats, does incalls in zone 1 or 2, good engine, good jugs and body, good DFK'er (I'm prepared to give training if requested), deep owo and is basically a filthy fuck on all levels.

:hi:

Offline viktor1080

If you find what you have stated please recommend me too.....I can wait no problem  :P

rogerc23

I saw keira farrell aka spank my monkey a few months back near aldgate,i think she matched your criteria and tours reasonably often

Hornydevil247

.. although I'm not sure I'll get one, considering my err... past reviews  :lol:

I've spent ages scowering AW and UKP and I just can't find anyone who makes my nuts tingle.

My criteria is simple. Around £110 PH, English(?), no BB, freshly showered, non smoker, no tats, does incalls in zone 1 or 2, good engine, good jugs and body, good DFK'er (I'm prepared to give training if requested), deep owo and is basically a filthy fuck on all levels.

:hi:

Hazel Kitty External Link/Members Only

Great DFK and the rest that goes with it.

Dee External Link/Members Only

World Class at all the she does.

Analqueen1 External Link/Members Only

My all time favourite but worth the journey outside Zone 1 to 2

Offline hendrix

You know what I'm going to say :D..but £200.

Offline stayer

I saw keira farrell aka spank my monkey a few months back near aldgate,i think she matched your criteria and tours reasonably often

She now charges £200 an hour.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bermondsey Boy

always fancied a crack at her  - but 2hours @ 2K with anal?Fuck that (or not)  :scare:

rogerc23

always fancied a crack at her  - but 2hours @ 2K with anal?Fuck that (or not)  :scare:

thats ridiculous, i just did a half hour at £80 or £100 but it was non rushed and was there probably 45 mins in all

Offline Bangers and Gash

thats ridiculous, i just did a half hour at £80 or £100 but it was non rushed and was there probably 45 mins in all

Yes, but was discount given because you are a massive cock, sorry, I mean you have a massive cock.  :thumbsup:

rogerc23

Yes, but was discount given because you are a massive cock, sorry, I mean you have a massive cock.  :thumbsup:

let it go now, worrying about other blokes cocks might be a reason you often have disappointing punts...