Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Sindy - Fulham Broadway  (Read 1403 times)

Captain Slow

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Sindy yesterday afternoon having made the booking earlier in the week. She was dressed as requested and delivered a great service.

I managed 3 pops in the hour. Round 1 consisted of great oral without and a CIM finish. We had a brief chat and then round 2 was more OWO, followed by some cow girl and doggy style. Round 3 was a combination of OWO and handjob. All in all a great service with no complaints.

Offline Silver Birch

:thumbsup:

Sindy has been on my hotlist for what seems like forever. Somehow she never quite reaches the top, but maybe one day  :rose:

Offline pumps

I'd normally say that isn't a review, but seeing as shes already got 30+ under her belt its fair enough

Offline Silver Birch

I'd normally say that isn't a review, but seeing as shes already got 30+ under her belt its fair enough

I'm inclined to agree, not enough for her to make it to the top of my list anyway!

Offline pumps

I'm inclined to agree, not enough for her to make it to the top of my list anyway!

true, even when i saw her the second time 5 years later it was a struggle to get around to it.

Only thing you can feel confident about is that your money won't be wasted.

Captain Slow

:thumbsup:

Sindy has been on my hotlist for what seems like forever. Somehow she never quite reaches the top, but maybe one day  :rose:

Just a heads up that she does have a slight tummy so you might want to bear that mind if you find that off putting. But her service overall is top notch hence my repeated visits.