Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: seductive_Nicol - New Malden  (Read 557 times)

8 review(s) for Seductive_Nicol (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline BanksRobin

When: Sept 2019

External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 incall for 60 minutes

Negative due to Bait and Switch.

Having read the previous positive reviews and drawn in by the more attractive price I decided to make my way over to New Malden to see this wg.
Sadly, what I was expecting (attractive tall slim Polish milf type late 30's/40) and what I got were not a match. Apparently this profile is shared with a few WGs so tread carefully and be prepared to walk. I didn't walk because I wanted to unload my balls and I did just that.

Looks:  About 5'5, blonde hair, nice natural tits, reasonable but not stunning face (6/10). Body (4/10) - fat arse and fat tummy. Age I would say mid 20's.
The girl herself is polite and pleasant but I didn't fancy her all that much but I wanted a fuck and she was cheaper than what I normally go for.
2 rounds were had in the hour. I won't go into too much detail because thinking about it makes me realise I should have just gone for my usual london agency russian and not been such a tight arse and tried to get my rocks off on the cheap.

The net result is that I'm now going to have to go and do this properly just to erase the memory of this punt.

Round 1: OWO,missionary
Round 2: OW (at my request) missionary, doggy, finished with HJ

A positive part of this was that she is good at OWO and she worked hard in Round 2 sucking me and wanking me. She is a pleasant but passive girl and whilst we interacted fine she really didn't do it for me. Saying that, she did work hard in Round 2 and managed to extract my final shot despite my cock's reluctance to give her any more.

NOT RECOMMENDED AND NO WAY WILL I RETURN.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP sounds like you got amazing julia who is not amazing but a chubby 24 YO   :hi:

Offline Hometown

Looks like Nicol profile has disappeared. Shame as I saw the real MILF earlier in the week and was hopeful of doing a double  :cry: