Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse booking etiquette  (Read 425 times)

Offline Will2k

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 2
So I put up a reverse booking for a couple weeks time and there's the usual bid on everything's, the maybe and best of bunch. But then there is one that says 'Tell me more about yourself". Should I reply or not?

Offline Bonker

Don't reply.
Just wait for telepathy to get your message across.

Offline NigelF

So I put up a reverse booking for a couple weeks time and there's the usual bid on everything's, the maybe and best of bunch. But then there is one that says 'Tell me more about yourself". Should I reply or not?

Do you really want to see her (e.g. looks good and seems to meet all your service requirements) and is her offer lower than her advertised rates (and also at/close to what you asked for) - if the answer is yes to all that then it may be worth doing. If she has no reviews on here though it's still a big risk.

Also generally in punting I have no desire to jump through hoops or "impress" a WG - I usually can't be arsed and it's not what I'm paying for. Nonetheless I have very occasionally done so to "reassure" the WG and bag a significant discount or punt with a WG I really want to see. It still shouldn't be too much effort though and I strongly recommend you don't send any pics or give away any revealing personal details.

Offline Foxtail17

If I get that request I just ask them to read my AW profile.

Offline Woodcutter

No harm in telling her about you & what you like, it would take all of 5 minutes, just don't reveal any identifiable info.