Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Sevilla  (Read 1095 times)

Offline markc65

Hi

Spent a week out here on a Spanish language course and after much deliberation and searching I found External Link/Members Only which as it happened turned out to be no more than 1 minute from the apartment I was staying in. If only I had know  :dash:

I have just got back from a great half hour with Marisol, she was definitely the girl in the pictures and the other girl who was introduced to me gave her name as Rosita who looks like the pictures as well so I have no reason to believe the pictures are not authentic.

As with many of the establishments in Spain they are situated in busy, residential areas and this on was no exception, located in Calle Mendoza Rios right opposite the back door of a small bar, the staff in the bar I am sure are more than aware of what goes on as I have seen them talking to the madam on various occasions when passing (didn't realise at the time it was the madam they were talking to).  If you can get over the public nature of the entrance you will be fine once inside

On arrival I was shown in to the waiting room (see picture) and the two girls came in afterwards the madam came in to ask who I had chosen, and we sorted out the money €80 for 30mins or €120 for the hour. I chose Marisol for 30 mins who promptly came back and upstairs we went and as she led I followed quite a few steps behind so that I could see her arse as it went before  :rolleyes:

Into the room and the fun began, plenty of french kissing,not tongue down throat but much more than peck on the lips. Some fairly passionate kissing and fondling was followed by a mutual undressing. Then into the bathroom where she got the water running in the bidet ready to give my cock a good was with hot soapy water, very nice indeed and something I find quite erotic if done well.  Dried up & back to bed, where plenty of kissing and fondling continued, lots of oral both ways until I could take no more and shot my load down her throat which she happily took with a mischievous grin on her face.

She happily cleaned me up & gave me another wash in the bidet before I was on my way with a smile on my face and not caring if anyone knew what the house was that I had just come out of. 

Yes you are rushed out a bit at the end but then unless you have a good understanding of Spanish you are not going to get much more.

To understand how it all works in these places you will need a bit of Spanish to get by and if you do you should have a good time if you go here.

Shame I'm not here longer.

Mark