Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork & Vivastreet in the news  (Read 1607 times)

Online scutty brown

Looks like this newspaper chain may be launching a campaign against Adultwork & Vivastreet

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline CockMonster

I wouldn't call it a 'campaign' as such, very often editors are sent 'pieces' to cover in their area - an idea for a story that is sent to all regional outlets to tailor to their area and publish.  It's an easy piece to do, as it takes 2 minutes to research on AW or VS and then ask police for a (generic) statement.

It's just crap and lazy journalism of the 21st century.  Dave Gorman does a wonderful piece about it in one of his 'Modern Life is Goodish' episodes where he showed 10+ 'local' news services repeatedly covered 'dogging' because it was a clickbait kind of subject, and often had the exact same text with [insert your area's name here] even left in one of the printed pieces...

Wooderz

Usual junior antisex league crap and not even factually accurate.. Since when did AW charge SP's for creating a profile?

They aught to campaign against something really damaging to society.. such as the "fraud of the rings" common known as marraige where all a NSP needs to do (non-service provider aka wife) is close her legs, wait for insanely desperate hubby to punt, then cash her divorce chip in.. FTS..
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 04:04:54 pm by Wooderz »

Offline CockMonster

Usual junior antisex league crap and not even factually accurate.. Since when did AW charge SP's for creating a profile?

They aught to campaign against something really damaging to society.. such as the "fraud of the rings" common known as marraige where all a NSP needs to do (non-service provider aka wife) is close her legs, wait for insanely desperate hubby to punt, then cash her divorce chip in.. FTS..

There, there Woodzy, let it out, CoMo is here for you...  :drinks:

Wooderz

There, there Woodzy, let it out, CoMo is here for you...  :drinks:
haha. Gets my rag up when media prints its cut and paste speculation and standard "all men are abusers and all women are victims" trash. SJW's would ban wanking if they could fit a meter on a mans pecker.. This slippery slope to state regulation is going to be a sure way of taxing sex though via the organised brothels and online tracking of independants though.. mark my words by 2030 SP's will outnumber NSP's..

:drinks:

Online Dipper

“Pop up brothel CRISIS”

Fuck off :lol: :lol: report on a real crisis. Cunts.

Offline BernardBlack

Quote from the article “A total of 75 women and 59 men are advertising themselves as prostitutes on a controversial website called AdultWork, it can be revealed.”

I wonder if I can apply for university funding to research into how many men and women are advertising themselves in each county ?  I'm sure I can come up with a BS theory about the ratio of men to women being related to the length of coastline in that county. 

Offline BernardBlack

Since when did AW charge SP's for creating a profile?

About the time the journalist was filling in their expenses claim for the 'research' they did for the story.

Wooderz

About the time the journalist was filling in their expenses claim for the 'research' they did for the story.
Correct me if i am wrong but as far as I was aware from the few females I know who have set up on aw they dont charge anything for a profile set up, pics etc. I guess any charges are only for non-essential "extras" like cash deposit handling online etc which benefit the SP and also apply to buyers.. So basically this news is libelous inaccuracy  put out for the usual SJW reasons.. always looking to fabricate or assume situations where men are privileged and women victims..

Offline Priapus4u

Both newspapers are owned by the Mirror Group, publishers or the daily Mirror.
Maybe its' a political campaign induced by the Labour party, both articles from the different newspapers were written the same way-same content.

Offline lpopo

A lot of the mirror groups online content is run centrally and there are loads of <insert town here> kind of stories which they must compile remotely. Its all proper clickbait by numbers seeking comments and shares and the like.
I doubt there is anyone left at the mirror with the capability to run a campaign against anything.

Offline Cargrabber-j

AW charges a fee to put up a phone number,  and another to show that you are available. Well they did a couple of years ago and as far as I'm aware it hasn't changed. You can make the fees back with private gallery pics though

Offline Priapus4u

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 07:52:01 am by Priapus4u »

testuser

Newpapers have been campaigning against the internet ever since they realised it makes them obsolete. They're also jealous because they can't publish anything they like but anyone on the internet can. Saying that I don't know why papers can complain a lot have had stealth adverts for massages in for ages. I suppose it's serious though.

"A total of 75 women and 59 men are advertising themselves as prostitutes on a controversial website called AdultWork, it can be revealed."

That's practically the entire population of Cornwall!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 04:54:15 pm by testuser »

Wooderz

Newpapers have been campaigning against the internet ever since they realised it makes them obsolete. They're also jealous because they can't publish anything they like but anyone on the internet can. Saying that I don't know why papers can complain a lot have had stealth adverts for massages in for ages. I suppose it's serious though.

"A total of 75 women and 59 men are advertising themselves as prostitutes on a controversial website called AdultWork, it can be revealed."

That's practically the entire population of Cornwall!
I'm surprised people still pay to buy the shitsheets. Two markets exist now. Those who get all their "news" for free online.. and those who still feel the need to pay cash to have something they can read they can wipe their arse on after..