Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Lush Offering - anyone seen her today??  (Read 1096 times)

Offline alibirmingham

External Link/Members Only

Saw this new profile appear on the Lush site today. According to the site she’s new and today was her first day. I’m going to try see her tomorrow so will review if I do but has anyone had the pleasure at all today??

Or does anyone recognise the pics from any other agency or aw profile?

Seems these days aw has died and all I’m doing is looking at Lush. Does anyone know any other agencies other then Lush that offer 30 mins for £60/£70 with half decent looking girls. Seen the talent at blue ice but the ladies there are on the older and larger side and AYS again doesn’t offer much better

Offline Brumish

Saw this new profile appear on the Lush site today. According to the site she’s new and today was her first day. I’m going to try see her tomorrow so will review if I do but has anyone had the pleasure at all today??

Seems these days aw has died and all I’m doing is looking at Lush. Does anyone know any other agencies other then Lush that offer 30 mins for £60/£70 with half decent looking girls. Seen the talent at blue ice but the ladies there are on the older and larger side and AYS again doesn’t offer much better

Think it's a fake as no Indian girl ever gets called Victoria 🤣
Those days are well and truly gone buddy, I remember just before Lush came onto the scene, you'd have at least a couple of European agencies pop up for a good few months with those sort of prices.
The standards were decent as most of them were Polish.
I have recently had a few VS on standby as back up plans but they were for outcalls, so the prices were around he 150 mark for the hour. However, when enquired, there were some for incalls at 100. Don't know whether anyone could take the risk with VS

Offline HERTSBLUE

Err its probably her working name :lol:

Offline HERTSBLUE

Do you have to be a member to get the likes list up?

Offline Brumish

Err its probably her working name :lol:
I was only messing. Lush is probably the.most bonafide agency out there at the mo.
I've used them quite a lot and 9/10 they were spot on.

Offline alibirmingham

Think it's a fake as no Indian girl ever gets called Victoria 🤣
Those days are well and truly gone buddy, I remember just before Lush came onto the scene, you'd have at least a couple of European agencies pop up for a good few months with those sort of prices.
The standards were decent as most of them were Polish.
I have recently had a few VS on standby as back up plans but they were for outcalls, so the prices were around he 150 mark for the hour. However, when enquired, there were some for incalls at 100. Don't know whether anyone could take the risk with VS

I have struggled to find anything on AW these days. Literally no new talent especially any that ticks my boxes. I have tried finding new agencies but most around that price point seem to be run by lish as they have the same or very similar numbers. I would of thought £70 was reasonable for 30 mins. I no some parlours charge about that but you don’t get the see the ladies first as most don’t have profiles and then there’s the extras etc which bump the price up.

VS is too risky. Just the other day I got burnt and badly. I no it was a P&D Rom but that could easily of been a 30 min booking. Just don’t trust the wg’s on there. And no traceability. The profiles change too often whereas aw have the profile links and Lush at least have pages for the girls that don’t change unless the girls leave.

As for Victoria’s heritage I’m confident it’s correct. The VIP site has unblured face pics etc and she defo looks like she’s got some South Indian heritage most likely Indian but can’t rule out other countries in that region. If I’m Successful in getting a booking I’ll review and confirm.

If I’m Honest I have a bad feeling about it. Most Indian wg’s offer shit service etc as they rely on their exotic appeal to get the punters in and few they don’t have to work for it. Just like I’m Being sucked in now. Normally I wouldn’t consider a wg if RO isnt on offer but here I am thinking with my cock and not my head.

Offline alibirmingham

Do you have to be a member to get the likes list up?

You have to be a Lish VIP member to see the likes list and that’s on another website they call the VIP site. You have to see a few of their girls with no issues then apply for access etc. It doesn’t cost anything To apply etc. 

Offline alibirmingham

I was only messing. Lush is probably the.most bonafide agency out there at the mo.
I've used them quite a lot and 9/10 they were spot on.

That’s a good run rate. In the past they haven’t been the best, well with my experience at least. It’s only just recently they have been getting some decent talent in. And by decent talent I mean British wg’s who are young, good looking with slim bodies and a great attitude. Before it was mostly EE girls and they were shit.

Offline The Owl

I've had a look at her from the link you supplied. And she's definitely not shy. Most of the Lush gallery pictures are pretty vanilla and tame but this girls going for it with only some annoying blurring by the pimp ruining my viewing pleasure.

I'm tempted. I hope she's a good fuck.

Offline chadpitt

I have struggled to find anything on AW these days. Literally no new talent especially any that ticks my boxes. I have tried finding new agencies but most around that price point seem to be run by lish as they have the same or very similar numbers. I would of thought £70 was reasonable for 30 mins. I no some parlours charge about that but you don’t get the see the ladies first as most don’t have profiles and then there’s the extras etc which bump the price up.

VS is too risky. Just the other day I got burnt and badly. I no it was a P&D Rom but that could easily of been a 30 min booking. Just don’t trust the wg’s on there. And no traceability. The profiles change too often whereas aw have the profile links and Lush at least have pages for the girls that don’t change unless the girls leave.

As for Victoria’s heritage I’m confident it’s correct. The VIP site has unblured face pics etc and she defo looks like she’s got some South Indian heritage most likely Indian but can’t rule out other countries in that region. If I’m Successful in getting a booking I’ll review and confirm.

If I’m Honest I have a bad feeling about it. Most Indian wg’s offer shit service etc as they rely on their exotic appeal to get the punters in and few they don’t have to work for it. Just like I’m Being sucked in now. Normally I wouldn’t consider a wg if RO isnt on offer but here I am thinking with my cock and not my head.

I agree Adult Work is pointless. Full of scam Roms and aged overpriced old hags. Vivastreet is just B&S Roms and tattooed fatties.

But Lush is just a pain to deal with. They want the money in advance

Offline alibirmingham

I agree Adult Work is pointless. Full of scam Roms and aged overpriced old hags. Vivastreet is just B&S Roms and tattooed fatties.

But Lush is just a pain to deal with. They want the money in advance

Not sure what you mean by advance on this one? I’ve never paid anything in advance (unless you mean to the wg in the room before the deed starts) but that’s all normal. I’ve yet to meet a wg who takes payment after the deed

Offline chadpitt

Well they say they've got a 2 strike rule or something. The 1st time they couldn't give me a clear address. 2nd time they didn't even tell the WG I was coming.

Anyways they won't take a booking now unless I pay the full fee as a deposit.

Offline alibirmingham

Oh right. That’s a first and if they asked that from me I wouldn’t give them a penny. I wonder how they intend to get the fee upfront anyway? Not like you would go to the office and pay lol

Offline jimgooooo

anyone else having issues getting their website to work?

Offline Brumish

Oh right. That’s a first and if they asked that from me I wouldn’t give them a penny. I wonder how they intend to get the fee upfront anyway? Not like you would go to the office and pay lol
Yeah I agree...is a bit bizarre  :D
This one time when I did have an issue, a few years ago...think it was the Copthorne, the WG was so crap that I demanded my money back halfway through the punt. She informed the agency and they sent one of the 'heavies' round...I obviously wasn't fazed but was preparing myself for a robust argument. Turned out to be quite a character, instructed the WG to hand over all of the money and gave her a couple of lines of advice about customer service. This before I even opened my mouth! Quite an experience but I do think he was the guy behind it all so they most probably don't have an 'office'  :D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 12:37:02 pm by Brumish »

Offline alibirmingham

Yeah I agree...is a bit bizarre  :D
This one time when I did have an issue, a few years ago...think it was the Copthorne, the WG was so crap that I demanded my money back halfway through the punt. She informed the agency and they sent one of the 'heavies' round...I obviously wasn't fazed but was preparing myself for a robust argument. Turned out to be quite a character, instructed the WG to hand over all of the money and gave her a couple of lines of advice about customer service. This before I even opened my mouth! Quite an experience but I do think he was the guy behind it all so they most probably don't have an 'office'  :D

Wow lol full cashback after 15 mins. That’s a gold star achievement in itself  :D

I know they have drivers but they take the orders from the agency. I know one personally although he has no idea I use the agency. He himself has said most of the drivers don’t want to get into it with punters as they have families and not the best at handling trouble and some of the wg’s have pretty much said the same.

They must have some sort of office as the guy on the phone is always talking about girls arriving etc before heading out to the apartments and also many different landline numbers, places to keep all the files, records, and I’m guessing they have computers etc for the website and internet stuff

Offline alibirmingham

anyone else having issues getting their website to work?

Just tried and Yh, I can’t seem to access the site. Means there’s going to be a slow day at Lush lol

Hopefully won’t be to much competition and I’ll get the booking I want

Offline Brumish

Wow lol full cashback after 15 mins. That’s a gold star achievement in itself  :D

I know they have drivers but they take the orders from the agency. I know one personally although he has no idea I use the agency. He himself has said most of the drivers don’t want to get into it with punters as they have families and not the best at handling trouble and some of the wg’s have pretty much said the same.

They must have some sort of office as the guy on the phone is always talking about girls arriving etc before heading out to the apartments and also many different landline numbers, places to keep all the files, records, and I’m guessing they have computers etc for the website and internet stuff

It was an hour I had but yeah was quite an experience.
Theyve obviously grown since then. When I last used them, there was a new guy taking the calls with a different accent. Now that you mention it, yes they've always had the landline. That was the number unused to use as I could never just text them. Think they introduced a mobile a bit later and I was able to text after speaking. The girls were mainly EE but majority were good in all departments. The website was also pretty reliable with availability and descriptions.

Offline alibirmingham

It was an hour I had but yeah was quite an experience.
Theyve obviously grown since then. When I last used them, there was a new guy taking the calls with a different accent. Now that you mention it, yes they've always had the landline. That was the number unused to use as I could never just text them. Think they introduced a mobile a bit later and I was able to text after speaking. The girls were mainly EE but majority were good in all departments. The website was also pretty reliable with availability and descriptions.

The claim to be the best in Brum now. Debatable that lol but I’ve never known them to have a mobile number. A bit annoying that. Wish they did get a mobile