Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is the dirtiest thing your missus does for you?  (Read 5678 times)

Offline sxround

Mine will have it up the arse 2/3 times a year.

Online Derrick101

Offline Steely Dan

What does this question have to do with punting?

Punter115

Washes my knickers ( in the washing machine).

fredpunter

What does this question have to do with punting?

His Mrs is a prossie?

Offline abc--123

Let's me cum on her tits. Apart from that very boring

Offline suttonporksword

lets me post boring messages on here

Offline ghostpunter1

Offline Moresomes

Simplysimon

Owo , deep throat , cim, anal , vaginal , dfk and threesomes ,
Are what she doesn't do !!!!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

boy jobs and girl jobs ...  ?

fredpunter

boy jobs and girl jobs ...  ?

I think you need to switch autocorrect off on your phone

Online David1970

Let's me put the bins out
When she is really naughty she runs through the wheat fields.

kamu

Clogg the plug hole up with hair.

Offline cash2spare

in the house shes up for anal ;-) and rimming me whilst wanking me. in the car she wanks me off and if we pull up in a lay by then its a blow job and swallow. sometimes give me a wank in pubs or restaurants if in a secluded place and has let me fuck her in the changing room at asda.

Offline Steely Dan

My fuck buddy is up for anal and rimming me whilst wanking me (trombone). In the car she wanks me off and if we pull up in a lay by then its a blow job and swallow. She sometimes give me a wank in pubs or restaurants if in a secluded place and has let me fuck her in the changing room at Tesco. Never Asda.  She tells me it is only for me but I think she may be cheating.

Offline webpunter

Do you usually wake up after these imaginary events ?  :lol:

in the house shes up for anal ;-) and rimming me whilst wanking me. in the car she wanks me off and if we pull up in a lay by then its a blow job and swallow. sometimes give me a wank in pubs or restaurants if in a secluded place and has let me fuck her in the changing room at asda.

Online myothernameis

Mine will have it up the arse 2/3 times a year.

who's arse, I bet its yours  :D :D :D :D :D

Offline ik8133

Offline Widescreen

Nice one.....lol

Offline cash2spare

Do you usually wake up after these imaginary events ?  :lol:

yes when the alarm clock sounds  ;)

Online David1970

When it comes to fucking she is number 1, she can fuck-up a general election campaign like no other lady.

Jay-Jay

Which is obviously why you have the user name you do.

Jay

Offline Shearer1955

She tells me it is only for me but I think she may be cheating.

You are very perceptive  :sarcastic: :blush:

Offline cash2spare

Thought the topic was a wind up, sorry fellas.

The dirtiest thing she does for me is when we have sex (once a month if I'm lucky) she actually talks dirty!

Offline Plan R

My ex was (after a night out on the lash), up for dressing up, rimming me, being tied up spanked and anal, all the while being enthusiastically cunted off by me for being 'a bad girl'
She was also up for me waking up in the middle of the night and immediately going at all the above again without any preamble whatsoever.

Unfortunately she was mad as a box of frogs, (as many/most sex demon women are)..
This made life an emotional roller coaster to say the least.
Another of Gods sick jokes

:unknown:

Shynuthorny69

An ex of mine stopped me mid coitus the once and begged me to piss in her mouth  :thumbsup: talk about a surprise and a half lol (took me a while pissing with a hard on is never easy lol)

steviex00

Sweet Jesus, if my wife did any of the above, I wouldn't need to hand over so much of my hard-earned wedge to the professionals.

By the way, I'm still laughing at Steely Dan's post!  :D