Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya -EI -Belfast  (Read 920 times)

Offline deep6nark

I saw Maya on Friday Morning 5thApril..apologies for not writing it sooner as she appears to have left Belfast now.

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Great, she replies very quickly, or at least she did, I my case.  She is Spanish and her English is near perfect.  Her pictures could be of anyone as there is no face pictures shown, but she is extremely cute and is very involved.

180 for the hour and it was great value for the time...although the prices are getting a bit steep, thankfully my time is in Spain and only visiting Belfast to see family and friends now.

She is Blonde, about 5.5 -5.6 lovely natural tits, smelled really nice and expensive, not that cheap shit that you can't get rid that smell. Her hygiene is off the charts good. Her body is pretty much spot on to her pictures.  I never asked her if her those are her actual pictures, but after meeting her, there is no reason to think its not her. The flat was just of the Lisburn Road, down opposite the Hospital and then across the street from the old Crachetts.....if you're old enough to remember Bobs.

Once I got to the room the door opened, with the usual hiding behing it trick, once closed she kissed me square on the lips and showed me into a very clean and tiday room, she was wearing very sexy lingerie and had the nicest little ass... we stood in the room and kissed and felt eachother over for a good 5 five minutes and then undressed eachother. I lay her on the bed and went down on her and she seemed to really enjoy, as did I.  Then she went down on me, lots of eye contact and really had a lovely motion, we then moved onto the rubber going on and started with missionary, again lots of French kissing, she then got on top and started grinding on me, that nearly got me exploding until she realized that and slowed way down....cool I thought, most would just crack on and get the job done and dusted....loads of brownie points there.

If you are a 'wham bamm, thankyou mamm' kinda guy, not sure she is the girl for you, this girl likes it slow with a gradual build up, which is my preference also, but didnt really know hers until I got there.

I was going to go doggie on her but was enjoying her being ontop i finished in the bag.. I was great, passionate, into it...everything you want from these now high prices...we chatted for a bit and she really has her head screwed on, clearing a mortgage, wants to set something up outside of this game and work for herself.

100% recommend her as I will go back and see her if she is in Belfast when I am... She spends her time between Dublin and Belfast and back home for visits to Madrid....she said she only 'works' in here and Dublin and not in Spain.....Ever...lol.