Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fetish Girl - Northampton  (Read 1751 times)

1 review(s) for Fetish Girl (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First of all I must state that in 30 years of punting I cannot remember a more repulsive looking wg - after seeing regulars for some time I thought I should try someone new to add to the panel. I could not have selected a worse candidate. I was working Northampton for the day - a bit off my patch - so thought I would search aw for a shag.

When I spoke with fetish girl on the phone she seemed really enthusiastic and up for most things. She gave me the address and put in satnav. All the warning signs were there - a pretty skanky part of town, shitty terrace street and pound shops scattered about. A punter of my experience should recognise the warning signs - and I didn't. 

Knocked on the door and some old woman let me in . I thought to myself 'fuck me, I hope this isn't her'.  Thankfully it wasn't - that treat was still waiting for me upstairs. I made my way up to the bedroom and FG greeted me. Let me describe her - you know those pictures from the end of WW2 when the allies liberated Dachau and Treblinka - it was a heart rending and sorrowful sight - well that was the appearance of FG. I would guess at no more than 6 stone I would guess - I was starting to wonder whether she had the same quota of internal organs as me as there could not be enough room I that body to accommodate them.

It was the very first time I have actually felt pity for a wg - she started to take down her jeans and the sight of her arse was enough to make me heave, I found myself not being able to look at her. She looked like a chicken that no one has looked after. When she asked me for the money I told her I could not give her any as I was going. To be fair she didn't kick off or anything - she said 'is it me ?' - I couldn't give her a straight response. I told her I was Catholic and I didn't want to burn in hell - I gave her £20 and told her she needed help and then made a hasty retreat down the stairs taking 2 at a time. The old woman downstairs didn't seem phased and I was relieved to get back onto the street.

On the drive back up to Nottingham I texted chelsea hart as I needed to punt to get the image out of my head. Sadly chelsea was booked up. I will stick to regulars from now on.

Gav Lee

Phew.  Useful report.  I'll have to remember that excuse!

yorkshire123

I applaud you for walking but not for the choice in the first place, some of her gallery pictures alone make me feel physically sick but each to their own i suppose.
Her feedback on AW has plenty of warnings too, anyone who punts with her should hang their heads in shame as its obvious that she has mental issues or a drug habit or more than likely both.

You are absolutely spot on - I felt so ashamed driving back, that all I did was throw 20 at her and tell her she needs help. She has some serious mental and physical issues. I really do feel sorry for her. It's enough to put you off this pastime.

Forgot to mention - she was crossed eyed as well. So when she was talking to me, she appeared to be looking at the window across the other side of the room.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
MotC, you did the right thing by walking out.

One of her FB mentions that she's a drug addict and contains link to PNet FR:

Feedback
Only    Member Not Active    28/02/2014 15:33    Seeking Services
     Bizarre lady with mental health problems or she's a drug addict. External Link/Members Only.p*******.com/index.php/reviews/116162-Review-of-Misty-of-Northampton?fs=2

Response:    Gave false phone for bogus 2nd booking. Violated AW terms by linking a dubious %%% profile. Sure I won't be the last girl to suffer abusive punters.

cockneybstrd

Fucking Hell

Well done for walking. And for being a decent guy and giving her a score (though that would have probably been smoked up 20 minutes later)