Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maeya Thai Birkenhead  (Read 1565 times)

Offline 23Rangersman23

External Link/Members Only

Strange one this. Punt happened recently. Comms straightforward and the flat is a known place of business close to Victoria Park.
£80 for an hours massage with a semi naked HE. Knickers remained on throughout.
So far so ok, although £80 for a HE is of course daylight robbery, but who thinks with the brain on these occasions?
It was a strange one as I have been to this place a few times, four at least I think and have seen a different Maeya on each occasion. Now I am sure it is a common enough name in Thailand for working types but looking at the reviews posted by others on here I am not sure the girl was the same as the other reviews.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287524.0

I thought she was a lovely looking girl, mid 20s probably, not older but incredible shy. I dont think it was because she was bowled over by my manly charm and sophisticated humour and for someone doing her job I was surprised at her shyness. Her English wasnt great but even so, she seemed just kinda sweet and innocent. However, that didnt stop me enjoying myself obviously. I asked if she did anything more than a HE and she said no. I also wanted to have more of a b2b but she positioned herself between my legs so I couldnt even have a feel. Which is an age old trick and a bit off imho. Given a neutral as the meet had the desired end result, she is a pretty girl with a cracking pair of natural boobs on her but just something not quite there as far as the interaction between us was concerned.

Offline mexicola

Interesting review. 1he massage plus HE seems about right for 80.

I assume this is the place which you access from the rear, up a set of metal stairs? If so I've been there several times, normally for a 15/30min session of FS, never for a massage though. I might try that next time.

Offline 23Rangersman23

Yeah Mex thats the place. I didnt know fs was available. If its with the Maeya I saw then count me in. Trouble is, as I said, my concern is may not get the same girl. The massage was ok, not really firm enough to be of help and not sensual enough either, kinda somewhere in the middle.

Offline Matrix2718

I've tried ringing this place a few times but haven't been able to get an answer. I think they are currently only answering the phone to people that have been there before.

Offline mexicola

I've tried ringing this place a few times but haven't been able to get an answer. I think they are currently only answering the phone to people that have been there before.

The number I normally use for this place ends in 790. If that's not the one you have pm me

Offline 23Rangersman23

Possibly matrix. I text and she got straight back to me. Good luck fella!

Offline Matrix2718

The number I normally use for this place ends in 790. If that's not the one you have pm me

Thanks but I've tried that number a few times with texts and calls.