Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: biapetitexx - Liverpool  (Read 2527 times)

25 review(s) for Biapetitexx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sailor_man

biapetitexx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: 24th July 2018

Price: £80 for 30mins :(

I'm recently got accused of being a bit fluffy and my justification of being very selective didn't seem to matter, if you thought that then this review is going to drive you crazy, as I actually can't find much; if anything bad to write about this meet.

Well ok, I guess £80 for 30mins is a lot, and probably for sure my top end.

On 23rd, I messaged attempting to arrange a meet and comms were a bit sparse; which almost made me give in, which would of made me write a neg review, however I got a reply excusing herself; explaining that she had a dentist appt that she struggled to arrange (yeah I didnt believe it, however I declined to meet and explained i'd try arrange tomorrow).
Tomorrow came and I messaged, with a booking arranged within about 3 messages.

Got to the incall place, near Lime St station at somewhere new to me (serviced apartments), a phone call and some codes given and I was in the apartment.

As she closed the door behind me i turned to this petite latina, wearing bra and g-string and heels. Ok so yea a bit fluffy, but undoubtedly the prettiest girl ive spent time with.
I am not 100% sure if her lips are enhanced but definitely enhanced boobs, felt good though.

Offered a Glass of water, which was accepted and after the paperwork was sorted, during conversation she was casually undoing my belt and trousers.

Onto the bed, conversation flowing as she manoeuvred down to OWO, RO before looking at me during OWO. Alot of licking, ball sucking and DT!

She complained a bit about pre-cum, so on with the jacket for some OW, which was ok... i guess, then CG and RCG, I normally would move to doggy here but I was pretty comfy.

I really wanted to cum on her tits so off with the jacket, and this is where strangely enough we had some decent DFK, it was only little short 'blasts' but was ok, more prolonged DFK would have been a way to make this meet better.

More ball sucking and a Titwank lead me to unloading all over her tits.

Clean up done and she lay on the bed chatting casually away, with her giving me the occasional stroke.

I think she forgot was only a 30min meet because was only the sound of her phone that alerted her to the time, 10 mins over; and she still wasn't in a rush to send me out.

On a bit of a punting mission at the moment to check out the 'newer' Liverpool talent and some i've missed, but considering going back here before the week is out.

Yeah so sorry-not-sorry if this is fluffy, but damn shes top quality compared to Liverpools usual pool.

Oh... she's about 5'0 tall, which is awesome!!!

Offline fitsy07lfc

Yeh i went to see her on the 23rd and i ended up staying over 1 hour for a 30 minute (£80) meet, i think she just really enjoys getting fucked. I did a review when she was here in Jan, she is definitely a good time  :drinks:

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

yeah shes great... same with me, I booked 30 mins.. was there for an hour , snuggling and talking... proper gfe

Offline sailor_man

yeah shes great... same with me, I booked 30 mins.. was there for an hour , snuggling and talking... proper gfe

YESSSS WW Agreed.

I think my next is Sonya... how was her OWO... and attitude? I usually wouldn't but Brianna changed my opinion of Roms

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

hey.. yeah  Sonya is ok, she doesnt give you shit and does nice blowjobs...  :D

Luissuarez777

Sonya ? you got a link please mate?

Offline freeze44

Looks and sounds great so was tempted but 30 mins now £100.

Offline Chorley

Ridiculous pricing IMHO. :thumbsdown:

Offline Saeran

Odd, says £60/30 mins when I just looked... oops, that was the link for Sonya  :dash:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 10:15:36 pm by Saeran »

Luissuarez777

Wasn't that who he was referring to. Anyway Sonya looks fit may pay a visit. Also sexy briana but heard she's away. Any ideas guys I like young fine bodied either tanned brunette or proper fit blonde.

Offline freeze44

Bia now dropped prices to £80 for 30 min....must have been getting a dusty phone!