Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim, Amazonian blonde in Whitechapel  (Read 7525 times)

onevote1

Lady: Kim, Amazonian blonde in Whitechapel

Link External Link/Members Only

Services:

DFK & FK
Kissing
Owo offered but didn't do
Sex
Anal sex

Price: £100  (1 hour) + £20 for anal

Communication: Good, had some difficulty finding location so had to call her a few times, if I pissed her off she didn't let it show.

Location: If you want privacy this isn't the place, too many people and a million market stalls, due to tube delays I foolishly took the bus, got off at the wrong stop and ended up wading through the crowds to her flat near Whitechapel station. Didn't have a great feeling about the place, Community Police everywhere, street sellers hassling me with "you want DVDs, DVDs", perhaps to people who know the area it's fine but I felt a bit vulnerable in smart work clothes and carrying a fair amount of cash.

Bedroom A polite word would be functional, it was quite clean but a bit plain for my liking
Bathroom Was clean enough to wash in the sink but not sure i'd shower there

Would I visit again: Might visit lady again but not area

Pictures: She was not heavily made up when I saw her but it was the same girl as in the pictures. I cannot say she looked better or worse than the pictures simply that she looks a bit dfferent without all the make up of her glamour shots

The girl: shoulder length bleached blonde hair, girl next door rather than glamour model looks, she is older than 23, more like late twenties, friendly and cheerful.
Size She was wearing jeans and a top when she opened the door, so in her bedroom I asked to see her bum before handing over money, she coolly undid her jeans revealing a big peachy pale bottom under sexy reddish underwear, this sealed the deal so I handed her the cash.
She is size 14 with big breasts and a strong pale amazonian body, about 5.7/5.8

Plus +
Gave very intimate DFK, she kisses big and she kisses long, not just short DFK more like snogging

It was basically a snog fest, we had sex but it was the intimacy of the kissing that made the sex feel good, so for most of the time it was gentle sex not fucking or banging but gently stretching her pussy

Turned her over and took her face down, again nothing too hard but gently stretching her with my full length. Anal involved slowly inching into her big ass in between her sharp intakes of breath, for 10 minutes she took it like a trouper

Finished off with a brief session of stronger sex from behind but I could see she was a bit sore so called it a day, she offered owo to make me come but I'd had my fill and was done

Negative -

she's not a girl to fuck for a whole hour or fuck too hard, I certainly didn't try to, she's more like 30 minutes gentle sex and 10 minutes slow anal

She was a little self concious about her body size

I wish she was a bit more like a prossie but she is totally girl next door and sweet, opening the door in jeans probably didn't set the prossie tone either. Wish she was a mixture of girl next door and prossie, or perhaps I'm being a tad fussy.

Overall Marks

Looks: 65%, Service: 70%  VFM: 75%  Her snogging is perfect though 100%, really gives you all her tongue with full lips and saliva.

tactician

Thanks for the review.

As an ass man, how would you describe her ass? Flat, chubby round etc.

onevote1

Thanks for the review.

As well as big wide buttocks her ass protrudes outwards so not flat, like 2 solid peaches, 2 big round buttocks with wide hips which enhance the size, she's a solid PAWG, fleshy bouncy big heavy ass

LL

To think she came all the way from the Amazon to grace London with her presence. Then settled in fucking Whitecapel!  :wacko:

Offline spellbackwards

She looks like a good one. Not sure she really qualifies for Amazonian status.....

Hidden Image/Members Only

onevote1

She looks like a good one. Not sure she really qualifies for Amazonian status.....

Hidden Image/Members Only

nice picture dude, she really is amazonian

my idea of amazonian is a big strapping lass, chunky solid, big strong thighs and ass with strong overall build but not fat and quite tall. girl in picture you post would be perfect if bigger, got any bigger girls :-) like all you guys good humour and wit.

onevote1

Thanks for the review.

Hi dude, further to my answer to your question I understand she's in Euston today in a hotel, doesn't sound permanent but maybe she realises Whitechapel isnt the best gig in town.

Offline Riprock

Thanks for the review and for revealing her true size. 
Difficult to ascertain from the crappy pix she's got up.

Offline lewishamguy

To think she came all the way from the Amazon to grace London with her presence. Then settled in fucking Whitecapel!  :wacko:

Hey LL I think you'll like her. Kebab is a must for her breakfast, lunch, dinner.  :sarcastic:

LL

Hey LL I think you'll like her. Kebab is a must for her breakfast, lunch, dinner.  :sarcastic:
I wouldn't mind feasting on her kebab. Hold the chilli sauce. :hi:

pawghunter2015

Hi onevote,

Have been following your reviews, you have an impeccable taste in ladies.

Can i ask about Kim : Is she quite tanned and smooth skinned as her pictures make out? Or is she quite pasty overall?

And how would you describe her demeanour? Friendly and accommodating? Kinky or boring?

Do let me know!

joseph670

I am super tempted to pay her a visit. She looks like a proper pawg

Offline Donnywonders

I went to visit her today at 5pm booked over the phone two hours in advance saw a punter outside the flat looking very suspicious so decided to stand back and watch everything unfold as he went up I pressed the buzzer and was allowed it greeted by another women who had told me Kim busy with someone else I was thinking " that little fucker beat me to it could only catch a glimpse of hair

The other girl was attractive black high heels about 25-28 brunette so decided to listen to my dick she was good not a clock watcher owo was pretty good she was sucking the life out of cock fucked her in doggie and finished off in missionary position she was sweating like a gypsy with a mortgage she did this thing were she squeezed me body while I was hittin her in missionary made me nut quick

Afterwards she was tellin me how she lookin to go back to Poland and how she been here for a year and that but Defo Kim is a woman who is much in demand

pawghunter2015

Offline Donnywonders

You know what it's not independent Lena who works at the flat I know that for sure it was another girl fit as Fuck smooth soft skin great body

Offline Donnywonders

today was the day I was going to cross Kim off my list it was last week in which I was blocked from seeing her as she was with another punter however I wasn't going to Stopped this time. Made sure communication was set buzzed up she greeted me at the door offered a shower best idea to have one you will Defo get a better service it was only when she started to get undressed that I realised she Defo a pawg a mix between Sara jay and angelina Castro it was only when I had her in the doggie style did I realise what a phat phat ass she had. That's wen I couldn't take it and nutted

Afterwards she was chatting about Poland how she going back and how she wants to travel the world very decent punt you won't be disappointed

punther

As well as big wide buttocks her ass protrudes outwards so not flat, like 2 solid peaches, 2 big round buttocks with wide hips which enhance the size, she's a solid PAWG, fleshy bouncy big heavy ass

This description is very misleading. I saw her based on this description and I was very disappointed. To put it bluntly she is just overweight not a pawg. The ass looks ok in doggy but but is not a bubble butt

Anyone going to her expecting a pawg will be very dissapointed.

She is a nice girl though and does her best to give a good service

Offline Riprock

I'd still tap it.  But not for £100/110.

The comparisons with Sara Jay & Angelina Castro look to be over egging it.

punther

I'd still tap it.  But not for £100/110.

The comparisons with Sara Jay & Angelina Castro look to be over egging it.

Her body and ass is nowhere like that - Its not an attractive body

Offline Riprock

Her body and ass is nowhere like that - Its not an attractive body

Is she more a BBW than a PAWG? 

Obviously a mis-match with your expectations. 

punther

Is she more a BBW than a PAWG? 

Obviously a mis-match with your expectations.

not a pawg at all

yes she is more bbw

Offline Saltman69

Yes - BBW definitely - but takes Anal ok