Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Helen Harding  (Read 4372 times)

Offline Nyquist

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her ? Huge delicious tits ! Just wanted some info about the service, facial appearance and whether she offers full sex in addition to role-play.

Thanks in advance

Offline bugsy

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her ? Huge delicious tits ! Just wanted some info about the service, facial appearance and whether she offers full sex in addition to role-play.

Thanks in advance

I haven't seen her before but made enquiries about booking her. Her starting price for sex put me off (£250)

Offline Nyquist

I haven't seen her before but made enquiries about booking her. Her starting price for sex put me off (£250)

Presuming thats for an hour ? Its too expensive for me too.

Offline bugsy

Quote from: Nyquist link=topic=39006.msg525905#msg525905 date=141budget6848
Presuming thats for an hour ? Its too expensive for me too.

I guess it's for 1 hour.  I thanked her and said she's way over my budget.

Offline ForrestGump

I guess it's for 1 hour.  I thanked her and said she's way over my budget.

It sounds as though she's set herself up like one of those super-posh boutique type shops where the items on display have no price tags. The clientele, of course, doesn't normally need to ask the price.

Still... credit to her for having what is possibly the oldest profile on aw.  :thumbsup:

Offline Nyquist

It sounds as though she's set herself up like one of those super-posh boutique type shops where the items on display have no price tags. The clientele, of course, doesn't normally need to ask the price.

Still... credit to her for having what is possibly the oldest profile on aw.  :thumbsup:

Its a shame, those tits look awesome to play with. There aren't too many JJ tits (on a reasonably slim body) in London.