Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TheCurvyRedhead - Central London 2018  (Read 658 times)

Offline djjake

I've been meaning to jump on here for ages to review this one as at the time I just kept forgetting. So this is a few years old but I want to make sure others are aware of how rubbish and over priced this lady is.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Coms - were good, shes english so no issues with launguage. All was arranged by text

Location - Hilton Hotel in central london. It was very discrete and the room was very nice.

Looks - she was ok, she looked worn out at the time and dead behind the eyes. The photos on her page make her seem like she is going to be a model. She was just average looking

Cost - I believe I got her on a discount she was running for £120 when shes normally £150 or £200.

Punt - She was super submissive, like as soon as it came down to getting it all going you had to lead it 100%. She turned into what felt like fucking a semi conscious person. No noises, no movement, no playing back. The whole thing felt like I had drugged someone and I was taking advantage which I am not into. So bad that I lost my hard on and could never get it back properly. My other vivid memory of the whole meet was the smell of her pussy. It was so strong it made me gag at one point during. Smelt like the end of a day at a fish market when they throw away all the rotten fish, still makes me feel sick now.

Conclusion - avoid at all costs, especially for the price!!

Offline djjake

Sorry all - just saw that I already did a review of this punt a year after and it was taken down due to the 6month rule. Can't seem to find how to delete the post/review

Offline a_test_person

There are about 4 reviews pointing out terrible hygiene.  :vomit:

I comment as she is showing up again today in the city except now she's £400 an hour. What!

Offline Rick2468

I've met this woman in real life through social friends. She doesn't post face photos but I know 100% it's her. She didn't strike me as too attractive in real life so no way would I pay £400 to see her. Her selling point is her boobs I think. When I met her she was completely covered up and I didn't notice them. After we left my mate said "You should check out X's tits on her facebook they are enormous" so I did haha and I was impressed. I remember her being boring as fuck as well, mega into politics and just droning on in her Northern Irish accent. Fuck me.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I've met this woman in real life through social friends. She doesn't post face photos but I know 100% it's her. She didn't strike me as too attractive in real life so no way would I pay £400 to see her. Her selling point is her boobs I think. When I met her she was completely covered up and I didn't notice them. After we left my mate said "You should check out X's tits on her facebook they are enormous" so I did haha and I was impressed. I remember her being boring as fuck as well, mega into politics and just droning on in her Northern Irish accent. Fuck me.

I thought she was ok looking ago the point that I would have see her again but the price and her attitude were deal breakers. Took it well in the ass from recollection.

Offline pantywetter

She’s well known to be rubbish.  I think with those looks she could have people queuing around the block if she actually put a shift in.  A curvy redhead would be right up my street.

Offline Belgarion

Saw this one many moons ago. Complete waste of money. Not long after she started marketing herself in the courtesan mould.