Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bengali WGs  (Read 11459 times)

Offline cricket2

Just came across this profile:

External Link/Members Only

I know she isn't bengali, but seems to genuine. Any thoughts?

Phaedrus

Ah yes the good old days when you would call a number from the back of a newspaper and the Indian girls were the same price as all the others. An hour for £60 to £80. Bliss.

Phaedrus

I saw her face pics when the profile was new. Not a bad looker but most likely half Pakistani half Caucasian. But those flaky toe nails... I mean how hard is it to remember to use some nail varnish remover? (Im joking but watch the hygiene)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sudawrirfwa

LOL, no.  As in fresh as a daisy, wide-eyed and raring to go.  Was actually my first ever off-street punt that place, buxom brown girl in white basque (shame about the bolt-ons).

Lol oh okay, I was thinking freshies would be such a turn off with their accent

Offline Sudawrirfwa

She seems decent and profile seems genuine, not a bad shout there

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Ah yes the good old days when you would call a number from the back of a newspaper and the Indian girls were the same price as all the others. An hour for £60 to £80. Bliss.

Damn, how long ago was this?

leglover123

Thanks for the info, although she looks promising, she isn't my 'type'.  I'm looking to see if there is hijabi who moonlights as a WG to pay for uni fees etc.  Dreams are free...

Absolute dream man! In the meantime shada fuund it is!

Offline Sudawrirfwa

LOOOOOOL shada fuund

Offline RexTBone

Shaada fuund moja

leglover123

Shaada fuund moja

Golapi (lol I think I got that right) nips and shada booni shundor ar suitheh zeh moja

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Golapi (lol I think I got that right) nips and shada booni shundor ar suitheh zeh moja

Lol yeah it’s golapi but I prefer brown nips, kuno din khala furire sudayso ni? Amar zane taaner bala khorya suday bar lagi

Offline dan123

Offline Sudawrirfwa

profile says shes indian but her latest review mentions that shes bengali
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177760.0

Thanks but she doesn’t seem worth it according to that review of her, seems like an average punt

Offline Jerboa

If you click on her twitter External Link/Members Only she also cams on MFC, can check her out before booking, External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

midlandz_boy88

If you click on her twitter External Link/Members Only she also cams on MFC, can check her out before booking, External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

looks cute, and hot, but looks more like a cam girl.

Offline texmex

Don't know about Bengali ladies, specifically, but the best Indian girl I ever saw is still active - ClassyIndianMira - External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen her in a few years, but she was a knockout. Super hot, petite with amazing enhanced boobs. Great in the sack. She's pricey, but if its your thing I don't know of anyone better.

Tempting...

midlandz_boy88

Offline Stud01

profile says shes indian but her latest review mentions that shes bengali
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177760.0

Just met this one, she mentioned to me she was Bengali. A surprisingly good punt- a review will follow.

It may be worth sourcing through seeking arrangement for any potential. I don't think girls from a Bangladeshi background would advertise openly. They appear to have a very conservative background.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Just met this one, she mentioned to me she was Bengali. A surprisingly good punt- a review will follow.

It may be worth sourcing through seeking arrangement for any potential. I don't think girls from a Bangladeshi background would advertise openly. They appear to have a very conservative background.

Thanks, looking forward to the review

Offline Checkmate1984

Seems like you to be members of AW to view her contact details,. Been trying to avoid registering for the site

midlandz_boy88

found another one for you
i want to see a few girls from this agency, but the distance for me means i got no time to travel to ldn and see them
expensive though, but indians, bengali, wg are

Offline tantric talents

That most be challenging - most Asians won’t see other Asians. Must be afraid of bumping into an uncle or cousin.
Yes I was a little surprised. Most EE girls and more than a few black girls reject their own  groups to punt with.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

found another one for you
i want to see a few girls from this agency, but the distance for me means i got no time to travel to ldn and see them
expensive though, but indians, bengali, wg are

Looks decent but £250 for an hour is way too much

Offline dwightschrute

profile gone damn

midlandz_boy88

Looks decent but £250 for an hour is way too much

She was 200 yesterday

midlandz_boy88

That’s odd

cause shes doing outcalls only lol, when i found her yesterday it was incalls, although tineye returns some results so not genuine,

Offline Sudawrirfwa

cause shes doing outcalls only lol, when i found her yesterday it was incalls, although tineye returns some results so not genuine,

Fair enough, thanks for the link anyway

midlandz_boy88

Fair enough, thanks for the link anyway
Still searching. My search for an indian is ongoing, not gt time to see ny, and none r free on weekends

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Still searching. My search for an indian is ongoing, not gt time to see ny, and none r free on weekends

I just want a decent looking Sylheti WG but it’s hard to find

R0505

Hi guys

New to this site and going through a few threads.

Bengali lad from east London looking for ... You guessed it a Bengali punt.

Any luck guys?

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Hi guys

Any luck guys?

Just look through this thread as some of the other punters have posted links

Offline Ozy84

Hi guys

Any luck guys?

Another one with no brain  :dash:

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Seems with Bengalis/Indians their prices go up and down as quick as their knickers. They try to overprice, realise there are not enough mugs and then drop their
prices.
Often wonder if you got the right connections you may get better prices...just a thought. Only been with One Indian, would 100% have recommended then started seeing bad reviews. Not sure why the issues of attitude and hygiene keep coming up, have to admit the WG I saw, her attitude and hygiene were 100%, as say have not been back owing to subsequent reviews...............oh well the search for a Indian...particularly in the Midlands continues   :)
One last thought Amy Kaur in London seems to divide opinion. Did anyone ever visit the Indian Palace in EAST London? Heard mixed reviews, believe it is closed,
where did the WGs go?

Phaedrus

@SLF I have not seen Amy Kaur nor will I. Her reviews speak for themselves. Indian palace has long been closed probably due to a shortage of willing SP's. Towards the end they started trying to palm off EE girls as "Indian".

R0505

@ozy84

Just out here trying to get brains  :wackogirl:

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

@SLF I have not seen Amy Kaur nor will I. Her reviews speak for themselves. Indian palace has long been closed probably due to a shortage of willing SP's. Towards the end they started trying to palm off EE girls as "Indian".

Replies appreciated.

Offline joe diddley

My guess is that Amy Kaur (judging by the name) is of Sikh background rather than Bengali, but I'm sure the OP will have twigged that.

R0505

Hi Chaps

Came across this WG. Apologies if she's already been discussed.

Has anyone seen her?

Offline sparkus

Offline daddy919

Adding another to the list. I've used Backpage twice and both times it was a bait and switch so don't really trust the site. May have to toftt though if I still see no reviews of her after a few weeks

Phaedrus

Adding another to the list. I've used Backpage twice and both times it was a bait and switch so don't really trust the site. May have to toftt though if I still see no reviews of her after a few weeks

Looks like a real advert to me but the pictures will obviously be faked. I suspect that it’s been posted by this one.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154087.msg1677147#msg1677147

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Looks like a real advert to me but the pictures will obviously be faked. I suspect that it’s been posted by this one.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154087.msg1677147#msg1677147

Doesn’t look too promising especially the AW profile of her Pakistani friend

Offline Sudaman1234

I want to try a bengali girl been searching for years can’t find a decent one that’s genuine!

Offline daddy919

Indian Cherry or  Esha- a sylheti girl

I used to see her regularly for a year. Best bengali I found. After a few sessions she'll give you owo, even got her horny enough to make her suck my balls whilst I pushed my tongue into her soaking cunt. Booked a 2hr session with her and we smoked shisha. Shisha and getting sucked off   :wacko::wacko:  she doesn't do dfk, just kisses your lips. My experience with her will be different to the ones anyone else will experience because of how long I've been seeing her. Look wise she's okay, breasts are 32d and she's skinny. No ass.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

I’ve been meaning to see Esha/Indian cherry but there was a period where she hadn’t logged in for a while. Looks like she logged in earlier this month, I did send her an email to her non-AW inbox but got no reply. Maybe she’s looking to retire or quit

Offline ELDNG

Wasn't someone looking for a External Link/Members Only
saw her the other day, was alright. £60 for a 15 min meet. She's based in a hotel in E14, no problems getting in, nice and discrete. Not really into BBW women, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Though her stomach hanging out will put off most and I would have definitely avoided her if she weren't bengali.

Will try and meet the other bengali girl on this thread too.