Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxLovelyEmilyxx - South London outcall  (Read 2256 times)

32 review(s) for xxLovelyEmilyxx (22 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by backofthenet]
65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline backofthenet

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'll keep this brief as she is well documented on here but not, I don't think, for a domiciliary outcall.

She had been skirting around bottom of my hotlist for a while, mainly as an incall back up plan, but I was put off because most of the reviews gave me the impression that sex with her was like Jeremy Corbyn at a terrorist wreath laying ceremony - she is present but not involved.

Anyway, with an outcall price currently at £120 ph I thought she was worth a punt - her comms were perfect, and she turned up bang on time. She's a beautiful girl - I'd give her an 8.5 for looks - maybe a hint of Margot Robbie about her. Her real age is 27 but she could easily be 23. Very stilted conversation to start with with lots of Pinter pauses and monosyllabic responses so I went in for a kiss - her DFK started quite shallow but later on when we were fucking it opened up a bit. She seems to respond well to a bit of foreplay - neck nuzzling etc. I won't write an essay but her owo was excellent - strong focus on the stimulation of the tip rather than trying to bang it against her tonsils, and she moved on it with the regularity of a metronome for 15 mins straight, bringing me to the brink.

She's not the most effusive sexual partner, and I totally understand the negative reviews but she took a pounding in 3 positions and put in just enough of a shift for me to think she was enjoying herself. The highlight was me sitting on a chair and fucking her from behind. Ended with a massive cum dump in her mouth, which soon found its way into a tissue.

Anyway she's not for everyone, and certainly not "warm with a friendly personality" but I think that she's learned how to come across as less robotic than she used to be. I thought she was great VFM and, at that price, will definitely repeat.

Callisto

Ta for this.  I expected many things when first setting out as a UKP user, but Pinter pauses was not one of them.  :hi: 

She's certainly my bag.  Do you mind me asking your S.London location (pls be as vague as you need), as I had figured I was too far south - but maybe not...

Offline backofthenet

Ta for this.  I expected many things when first setting out as a UKP user, but Pinter pauses was not one of them.  :hi: 

She's certainly my bag.  Do you mind me asking your S.London location (pls be as vague as you need), as I had figured I was too far south - but maybe not...

happy to surprise and delight. I'm zone 2 - but it's less the location it's more the fact that I have plenty of positive feedback from other intrepid outcallers. In an earlier exchange this year she had asked for another 20 quid for travel - there was no mention of it for this meet, but it might secure your booking if you get an initial refusal and if you are prepared to stump up.

Callisto

happy to surprise and delight. I'm zone 2 - but it's less the location it's more the fact that I have plenty of positive feedback from other intrepid outcallers. In an earlier exchange this year she had asked for another 20 quid for travel - there was no mention of it for this meet, but it might secure your booking if you get an initial refusal and if you are prepared to stump up.

Pah - I think we all know Uber's not that expensive!  We'll see.  I'm not mega-fussed; rather like you, she's at the foot of my HL.  Thanks, anyway.

mrhappypants

...She moved on it with the regularity of a metronome..

..is a nice way of describing a mechanical performance.

Offline Wankingdead

I fucked this girl on numerous occasions since she was massaging in the Greenwich area, to Great Portland,I always rated her as positive or at least neutral, she must be having difficulties finding a suitable in call place so it is an opportunity to get an out call out of her as she only used to go to hotels previoysly.

holland

..is a nice way of describing a mechanical performance.
:lol:
She sounds like a polish robot. I think she is friend of Alice and may be Tiffany. I am not surprised about her attitude
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 11:03:59 pm by holland »