Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Croydon massage??  (Read 1470 times)

Tod583

Hey guys read some reviews and info on massage places that offer happy endings in Croydon is there any that people still visit that still offer these services??

Offline Private Member

Gumtree has a load of adverts, but probably the best known place is on George Street

External Link/Members Only

Tod583

OK thank you and how does it work?? Do they offer do you ask??

Offline Private Member

OK thank you and how does it work?? Do they offer do you ask??
It's fairly standard if you believe the place offers the extras you want.

They'll leave you to get ready - so pants off and climb on the table. If you're unsure of what is on offer then leave your pants on and ask the girl when she returns. Unless she explicitly states 'on' then take them off 'so you don't get oil on them'....

Assuming an hours session - they'll massage your back first for about 30-40 minutes. Then they'll say 'turn over' at which point they generally ask if you want a special massage or words to that effect. You can then ask what they can do....then the haggling starts - which is the bit I hate. I just wish there were set prices, but different girls in the same establishment are prepared to accept different 'tips'.

As a general rule Hand Relief should be an extra £20 and Body to Body £40 - but expect them to quote more to start with. Just say that's what you normally pay...If they won't budge, then you have to decide if you'll meet their price or just tell them to carry on with the massage.

Hope that helps.

As a newbie, could I offer one piece of advice - would you please share your experiences and post a review once you're done - remember this is a two-way forum.  :hi:

Tod583

OK thank you and will do buddy thanks for the advice :)

Tod583

Hey Gary just thought I'd give you the heads up I've posted a review about the place in George Street  :thumbsup:

Offline Private Member

Hey Gary just thought I'd give you the heads up I've posted a review about the place in George Street  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Good man Tod...appreciated

Glad you enjoyed it