Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] Party with YOUR LADY- Outcall ! (TOFFT)  (Read 877 times)

Garix8

External Link/Members Only

A little party fun with Misha

Meeting date and time: Tonight from 11:30Pm until 1:30Am

About her:
Great comms and good communications,as soon as I texted her she reply promptly and we sort out the booking for 2 hours and she agreed with 350£ instead 400£
Facially 8/10 charming hazel eyes and long red cherry hair. She has a similar physiognomy of Audrey Hepburn
Body 8/10 petite figure,medium natural tits I rather say 32 instead as her interview describes 34,slim-athletic,gorgeous ass and soft skin.Very clean,fresh smell and shaved TIGHT pussy

Personality7/10 A bit chatty and in the same time little shy at the start but soon she get more relaxed and seems to be more comfortable
Look 9/10 She showed up in aBlack cocktail dress with  red stilettos on,nude stockings and red lingerie. Very elegant can't complain

About the meeting
We start by having a little chat at a glass of champagne and then we moved forward to a little party
After half hour when we both get horny we jumped into bed to have fun. At my request she's done for few minutes deeptroath in 69 position while I licked her pussy,than moved onto doggy style (my fav) and start fucking her hard more than half hour non stop until I hardly came. Experienced enough for a 19 years girl.

What I like at her:
Gorgeous ass, Very elegantly dressed

What I didn't like at her:
At the very first start her shy personality pits me a bit off,I felt like I am at home with my daughter but that was not something to stop me,she accommodate quickly.

Conclusion
After I came I felt very disappointed because she didn't want to do a second time telling me that I am too high and she gets nervous and than I understand and I said "fine" let's have another glass and than you can go.

Overall was a good punt but unfortunately I won't see her again because I don't use to see the same girl.

Initially was positive but las minute I changed to Neutral.
Reason: She didn't allow me to come twice and now I regret that I let her go.

Online PLeisure

Thanks for the review

She's very expensive for one pop - did you get the sense she was using your 'elevated' state to avoid more sex?

Any idea where she's from? East European, Brazilian, or... ??

Garix8

She refused me under the pretext I was too high and she gets scared but I still think it was just a pretext
But forgot to mention she gave me
50£ back so it was like 300£ for 1 hour and 20 minutes
I'm not sure where she's from I did asked and she said German, anyway she speaks English fluid but definitely non Eastern European accent
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 10:47:21 pm by Garix8 »

Offline anotherwoody69

Can I ask something, and this always intrigues me ........

What was it you saw in her profile that made you book a quite expensive girl with really only one AW feedback, who had been on the site for less than a month?
Her two pictures tell me nothing, nor does her text.

James999

now I regret that I let her go.

That makes it sound like you had her captured / in your control ?

Offline Hobbit

How was her kissing? Did she DFK? How was her blowjob skills?
She has crap pictures and £200 with no CIM is way too expensive.

Offline boy2016

to expensive for the basic service