Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Lena Bristol  (Read 3100 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost of an incall £100ph and Anal "at discretion" but extra cost of £100.  Why even bother to offer it at that price?

Offline BogBog1

Aside from that, I've been put off seeing her as a result of my one interaction with her, as previously written about on here. But here it is again:

I sent her a quick text asking if she might be free this evening. No reply, but about an hour later my phone rang and it was Lena/Magda, who launched forth into a big tirade about "Don't text me! Don't Text me! Call me for information!!". I started to apologise, and thought we could arrange some details over the phone - but I had just started speaking when she yelled "CALL ME FOR INFORMATION!!!" and hung up on me.

Offline Hormann

Shes on at £95 per hour now. I'm sure that £5 reduction will make all the difference to how many bookings she gets. Ha.

Had an appt with her a while back but when I rang her when nearby she said shes just woke up (was late afternoon) and couldnt see me.

Offline starman555

Thanks for the info lads she was on my to do list I was going to drive from Poole to see her...don't thiink I will bother now

Offline BogBog1

She just popped up on a search, and it appears she's now offering bareback. As if my previous interaction with her wasn't enough to put me off for life....

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I saw her in Hanham a couple of years ago.......never did write a review but it wasn't good and I certainly would not go back. You know the type, wearing slippers when you get there!

Offline xxxxxx

she bailed on a booking with me made just 45 mins previously, just ignored calls etc. sounded borderline aggressive on the phone too (was a bit desperate that day!). one to avoid.

Offline BogBog1

sounded borderline aggressive on the phone too

Right! See my post above about her on November 28th....

Offline Maximus Prime

Had the same as you ZM about 6 months ago. She seemed quite brash on the phone but agreed to meet. About half an hour later I got a text asking if I could come a bit later so she could have a shower and shave her legs. It was fairly early, so gave her the benefit of the doubt, but then got another text asking to delay the meeting further. I told her we'd have to cancel and rearrange to meet at another time more convenient for us both (even though by this point I had no intention of ever seeing this girl). This didn't go down well - she called back to hurl some abuse at me for messing her around, and I got a few texts in polish too. Thanks to good old google translate I was able to deduce that the (not so) classy Lena had told me to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. I was just glad that my brain managed to overrule the man 'downstairs' if you get my drift. It's a rare occurrence, so I will give credit where credit's due.

Offline Roth

A prossie to be avoided then.  :thumbsdown: :scare:

PeppyG

She's ok as it goes and has been in the UK a while, with a Brit boyfriend.  Has bought a Porsche in Poland she says!

Offline Roth

She's ok as it goes and has been in the UK a while, with a Brit boyfriend.  Has bought a Porsche in Poland she says!

PeppyG your not a pimp or a prossie by any chance?  :bomb:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

She's very rude on the phone. I asked her some standard questions and she went from zero to cunt in no time.
I told her to forget it.
Plenty more out there
 :dash:

Offline Roth

She's very rude on the phone. I asked her some standard questions and she went from zero to cunt in no time.
I told her to forget it.
Plenty more out there
 :dash:

Dusty phone beckons then.  :thumbsdown:

Offline likesbeaver

I have seen Lena in Hanham just off the High Street over a year ago, Seemed at time nice lady bit of a messy room but had a good time.
69 and even squirted in my face. Finished with a doggy.
28/10/2015 Phoned her from M5 Stroud Way at 15.30 ish saying I may pay a return call. She said she finished at 18.00..
I cut all round the ring road pouring rain a nightmare to get there, arrived 17.02 called her 4 times no answer lights on in her flat 5th time left a voice male saying not happy and this was not fair and left for home some 25 miles away!!!
She text back saying I maybe or may-not be ill and 17.02 expecting a visit is somehow wrong. I think she has lost the plot or is on crack or something (Psycho as a women with a UTI going through the change) why even say working till 18.00 with an illness that comes on in 1hr and 32mins!!!

« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 01:52:40 pm by likesbeaver »

Offline Roth

I have seen Lena in Hanham just off the High Street over a year ago, Seemed at time nice lady bit of a messy room but had a good time.
69 and even squirted in my face. Finished with a doggy.
28/10/2015 Phoned her from M5 Stroud Way at 15.30 ish saying I may pay a return call. She said she finished at 18.00..
I cut all round the ring road pouring rain a nightmare to get there, arrived 17.02 called her 4 times no answer lights on in her flat 5th time left a voice male saying not happy and this was not fair and left for home some 25 miles away!!!
She text back saying I maybe or may-not be ill and 17.02 expecting a visit is somehow wrong. I think she has lost the plot or is on crack or something (Psycho as a women with a UTI going through the change) why even say working till 18.00 with an illness that comes on in 1hr and 32mins!!!

Interesting first post likesbeaver.   :hi:

Offline vsgp3

I received a weird email from this 'lady' today -  I mailed her quite a few days ago about her availability via adultwork - explained I couldn't ring as with my kids etc., no response then today out the blue I got an abusive message back - I'm never aggressive or disrespectful to the ladies I see or contact and my feedback reflects that - but equally I don't expect abuse and aggression back.  I'm just glad I never met this 'lady' as could have been quite a scary experience!

Offline vsgp3

I received a weird email from this 'lady' today -  I mailed her quite a few days ago about her availability via adultwork - explained I couldn't ring as with my kids etc., no response then today out the blue I got an abusive message back - I'm never aggressive or disrespectful to the ladies I see or contact and my feedback reflects that - but equally I don't expect abuse and aggression back.  I'm just glad I never met this 'lady' as could have been quite a scary experience!

I should add that I think I angered her as I emailed her rather than rang which is what she took exception to.  profile says no texting so thought an email would be safe!

Lz-129

I should add that I think I angered her as I emailed her rather than rang which is what she took exception to.  profile says no texting so thought an email would be safe!

Even so she shouldn't of got angry for that, I would of thought she should of just ignored unwanted emails. You should be subjected to that sort of crap

Offline Roth

Even so she shouldn't of got angry for that, I would of thought she should of just ignored unwanted emails. You should be subjected to that sort of crap

Not good of her.  :(

Offline BogBog1

She sounds like a fucking mentalist, and to be avoided!!

Offline BogBog1

Actually given this fact, I'm surprised anyone is even considering her:

Q: "Do you do bareback?"
A: "If you are clean,WHITE BRITISH, regular, older than 40 then yes, but its extra cost"

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: