Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DE24 recommendations  (Read 894 times)

Offline guymids-72

Morning all, I'm travelling for work to the DE24 areain a couple of weeks and I'm looking for recommendations for a 60-90mins incall within 5 miles of the postcode area.
Ideally aged under 50, dress size 12 or under, service wise I'm fairly vanilla but do enjoy an SP that is happy to provide some dirty talk.
Thanks in advance

Online badsin

Morning all, I'm travelling for work to the DE24 areain a couple of weeks and I'm looking for recommendations for a 60-90mins incall within 5 miles of the postcode area.
Ideally aged under 50, dress size 12 or under, service wise I'm fairly vanilla but do enjoy an SP that is happy to provide some dirty talk.
Thanks in advance

Increase your mileage a tad,  faye21 is always highly recommended  :hi:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 04:41:56 pm by badsin »

Online RandomGuy99

AW proximity search gives 102 matching profiles. You could filter it by dress size to see who fits your criteria and then look for reviews on here.

Offline guymids-72

AW proximity search gives 102 matching profiles. You could filter it by dress size to see who fits your criteria and then look for reviews on here.

Already done that mate, a disappointing return on the surface there appears to be no stand out performers but only SPs with a mix of +ve's and -ve's

I'll keep going

Offline guymids-72

Cheers for this fella
My search radius was set at 10 miles but Faye wasn't getting returned.
She looks just my sort actually
I've created a separate search using the airport as the reference

Offline Fence Post

Kiera probably didn't come up in your search as she's listed as a size 14. Never been able to arrange times yet but good reviews on here.
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/KinkyKiera79

Offline guymids-72

Kiera probably didn't come up in your search as she's listed as a size 14. Never been able to arrange times yet but good reviews on here.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for this mate
I'm going to go for a duo with her and Carmel

Offline Fence Post

I look forward to your review, hope you have a good time

Offline guymids-72

I look forward to your review, hope you have a good time

Will leave one, hoping to get my punting mojo back.

Offline Lincs.man1

Ditto - I'd recommend Faye also

Offline Stongwee53

Not sure youd find a real good sp where your looking at. Ive seen a few in this area and none stick in the memory as being great. Faye is a good shout. Her incall is pretty easy to access from that side of derby.

Offline guymids-72

Not sure youd find a real good sp where your looking at. Ive seen a few in this area and none stick in the memory as being great. Faye is a good shout. Her incall is pretty easy to access from that side of derby.

Cheers - I was tempted by DerbySlut but she just seems too unreliable

Online j122

It's the no owo that's stopping me from seeing Faye21, if anal was guaranteed then I'd probably reconsider but I've not heard of anyone being successful in talking her up the ass.

Online badsin

It's the no owo that's stopping me from seeing Faye21, if anal was guaranteed then I'd probably reconsider but I've not heard of anyone being successful in talking her up the ass.

Haha, I have, a few year's ago. After having known Faye (or Marie originally) since around 2005'ish.
Don't know if that's a compliment or not 🤔

Online j122

Yeah I'm not going to go through years of OW on the off chance I might eventually be allowed access Badsin.  :D

Offline Stongwee53

Cheers - I was tempted by DerbySlut but she just seems too unreliable
Ive been wouldnt go back as i wasnt 100% sure how all together there she was or under the influence maybe. Her whole look was off putting

Offline guymids-72

Ive been wouldnt go back as i wasnt 100% sure how all together there she was or under the influence maybe. Her whole look was off putting

Actually just seen she has uploaded some new photos....doesn't look well