Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone recognise this Polish SP? Currently in Slough  (Read 533 times)

Offline deg_dilemma

External Link/Members Only

Her vague photos look familiar and I think she's an older SP who tries to pass off as a younger one on her profile.  I have texted her and she says she is 30, but that could easily mean 45.

I'm tempted to TOFTT but thought to ask here first for any nuggets of info you might have.

Online scutty brown

Whenever I see the name "Lena" on a Polish profile the senses start twitching........

There's a woman named Lena been in the business a long time, then progressed to being a pimp/trafficker. She started off around Manchester, then Preston (where she controlled multiple houses with rotating girls) and moved on to multiple locations around the country. She'd be late 40's now, used to drive an untaxed Silver Toyota Celica with Polish plates. From memory she had sites in Birmingham, London, Bristol and elsewhere.
I've found her adverts in Poland, looking for girls to come to the UK to work. All seemed happy and cheery, but I've had several reports of things going wrong when girls try to leave: beatings, rapes, threats to family back home in Poland.
Her involvement in the Preston area seems to have shrunk in recent years, but she may well still be involved elsewhere.

I've nothing to say this is the same woman, and there must be a lot of Polish women named Lena - but just be aware.
The photos could be her, but to be realistic they could be anyone
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 11:27:10 am by scutty brown »