Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Nick - Kensington  (Read 5012 times)

Offline JPKew

Nick (now appears as Nicoly on BP...): External Link/Members Only

Seen this girl; twice in the past few months.

Comms - Reached out to her. Always replied very quickly. Very polite, no nonsense. 250 for an hour with cum (200 without).

Venue - She made me wait a tiny bit but nothing too bad. Nice and clean flat, big beg, a table full of toys of all sorts ...

Action - Opened the door in a sexy tight black dress, and was very friendly. I initiated the paperwork exchange. She was all smiles and nice and all. Went to shower, and when back, it was no more the nice girl of before, she got me on my knees on the floor and shoved her hard large tool in my mouth, and gave me a proper throat abuse. I am terrible at getting it deep but I love trying ; and produces that thick spit that works so well...only let me breathe to lick her tight balls (proving how hard she was), and then throat again....

She then positioned herself in doggie and got her to lick her ass (all clean and all ... and her very ass was just wow...).

She then positioned me in doggie, gave my ass a nice lick, rubbered up, lubed it all and fucked me... and that was a solid fucking...
Mostly doggie, then prone bone for a few minutes... then took the rubber off to fuck my throat again.... and then took another rubber for more fucking...
Her prone bone action is insane... and should you try to lift your butt to make it deeper, she'll immediately sense it and go harder....
Lots of body contact in that position... she is lying on my, hes tits on my back, her dick deep in me.

Carries on for a while... then back to some throat action, ... until she gets me to lick her balls while she is wanking to completion and spits her cum in my mouth....

She then offered to get me to cum somehow but I don't do well after bottoming.... so left it there...
Went back to shower and when I returned she was all smiles again and was just so lovely....

So yeah, not for the faint hearted... but a 10/10 for me.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 03:15:49 pm by JPKew »

Online Hansthatdodishes

Sounds like u had a great time !

Offline Laneo

Is she only seeing known customers? Can't seem to find any number for her but your review suggests that she's in London and seeing punters.

Offline harry1980

Is she only seeing known customers? Can't seem to find any number for her but your review suggests that she's in London and seeing punters.

If you click on her link above to BP it clearly states she’s currently unavailable. Maybe she’s taking a few days off?

Offline Laneo

If you click on her link above to BP it clearly states she’s currently unavailable. Maybe she’s taking a few days off?

Yeah don't worry I've seen that, it's just been like that for a long while as far as I've seen and the OP mentioned he had seen her a few times recently. Figured maybe she's only seeing known clients so thought it was worth an ask  :unknown:

Offline Kaku68924

i really want to see her but cant find her number or an active ad
what should i do is she out of town?

Offline TheMagnet

i really want to see her but cant find her number or an active ad
what should i do is she out of town?

She hasn’t been around for a while.  I assume she’s out of the country.