Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit Sarah GFE - Bristol  (Read 2465 times)

52 review(s) for Fit Sarah GFE (47 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cheltclient

First post lockdown punt. Wasn’t massively sure whether to do one but figured life has got to go on at some point. Can also pretty much self isolate for 14 days as still working from home, so figured why not.

Been tempted by Sarah for a while but never quite got around to it. Comms were great, quick responses, appointment arranged quickly. One hour for £120, apartment near to the Asda in Bedminster. Was there a little early but she text me in a few minutes before the start time. When she opened the door I thought she was very attractive in lacy underwear. Very tall, amazing body, very pretty face and friendly. If I’m honest, probably not quite as hot as I was hoping but certainly no complaints and certainly not for the price. Had a quick shower as got quite hot trekking up to the top floor and tend to always shower anyway. She did check to see if someone else was in the toilet, a little disconcerting as we were clearly not alone. Never mind.

Services - she was straight into DFK and was using a mirror on the wall from the off. She had us starting standing and she kept turning to the mirror and grinding her ass against me so we could watch. I quite liked it. There was lots of DFK throughout. I wouldn’t say she took the lead on this but when it was clear I wanted to there was no problem. Oral without was pretty good. No major variations in technique, most was the same kind of action, but there was the odd change, licking up and down the shaft. Eye contact was quite intense which was nice. Probably got a little bored of it after a while but cant quite say why. Being honest at my age it would have been a bit of a performance but she gave off the impression she was enjoying it. Went down on her, she was very clean and again gave off a fair bit of moaning. She then suggested we fuck. Condom on and we fucked in a variety of positions, sometimes using the mirror to see the action. I would recommend this as she really has a great ass and in the reflection the view is really good. She seemed to enjoy doggy the most, as did i. Came inside her (in the condom of course) and then chatted for a bit. She seemed in no rush. Quite a funny girl when we were chatting.

Overall an easy positive and with the reviews on here I would have been surprised had it not been. No complaints. Surprised I didn’t fancy her more but loved her body and the price was really good value for money. Not sure I would go back as I get quite excited by seeing new girls but if I was in Bristol again may be tempted, mainly due to the general enthusiasm and very reasonable price. I’ve copied the link from my phone so if it doesn’t work feel free to post a working one.

External Link/Members Only