Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GymFitBex aka rebecca_gfe - Bristol  (Read 8886 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline justalad

External Link/Members Only

My first punt since lockdown came in place. 

Rebecca is a well reviewed girl who didn’t disappoint.

Location: incall central Bristol apartment prior to Rebecca relocating and pending retirement.
Duration: one hour
Cost: £130.00 as advertised
Services:

- FK
- DFK
- RO
- OWO
- Anal Play
- Smoking Fetish
- Filming / Pictures
- Covered Sex

Pre meet Comms all via WhatsApp on number advertised on AW.

About the meet:

Arrived prior to meeting time and parked within 5 minutes of Rebecca’s apartment.  Messaged Rebecca on arrival and meet started on time.

Through the door and offered a shower and a drink.  Declined shower as I had just had one but accepted a drink.

Quick catch up over a cup of tea and then into FK / DFK.  Into the bedroom where Rebecca got to work on the little one which soon came to life.  A lovely blowjob followed with Rebecca changing the pace and length taken.

Returned the favour and into RO on Rebecca.  She was fresh and tasted good.  A finger into her tight pussy followed by a finger into her arse whilst continuing RO.  Rebecca seemed to enjoy my efforts and came within 10 / 15 minutes.

Back onto oral on me with Rebecca smoking - delightful and had the opportunity to film throughout.  Video on Rebecca’s AW and picture in PG.

Rebecca then applied the bag expertly using her mouth and into doggy.  Rebecca pushing back and taking it deep.  Finished in the bag 5 minutes before time was up. 

Was offered a shower prior to leaving but was heading home straight after so a quick clean up and I was on my way.  A nice kiss before leaving which was a nice tough.

Would I return - Rebecca’s relocation and pending retirement makes a further meet challenging but would definitely return if the opportunity arose.

She has her knockers (and I don’t mean fake tits) but for me, she has always delivered a great service and therefore, shall be missed when she does retired.

Offline houseboot

"Frank Sinatra first announced his retirement in 1971, but there would be another thousand concerts"

:hi:

Offline Johnjones2018

Lol houseboot that tickled me... why is she retiring new bloke?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Lol houseboot that tickled me... why is she retiring new bloke?

None of your business is it
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline justalad

Worth noting that the meet took place the back end of March as lockdown was kicking in.

Offline Johnjones2018

I’m free too ask why you are retiring

• Banned
  • Service Provider
And I’m free to say none of your business lol

Offline Johnjones2018

Strange how a WG is even allowed on here

Offline houseboot

Worth noting that the meet took place the back end of March as lockdown was kicking in.

"My first punt since lockdown came in place"

A somewhat ambiguous statement then.

So what you are actually saying is that the session breached lockdown rules.

• Banned
  • Service Provider

I never worked during lockdown !

• Banned
  • Service Provider
This was end of March before the shit got real

Offline Johnjones2018

Shit got very real 23rd March Boris announced lockdown

Offline houseboot

"The UK government imposed the lockdown on the evening of 23 March"

"justalad" states at the start of his Review,

and then,

"Worth noting that the meet took place the back end of March as lockdown was kicking in"

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Offline Digby232

Now she’s £150 an hour. Another tart putting up prices thinking she can make up what she lost during lockdown😂. Unemployment rising  and all businesses on a downward spiral and these are the only ones who think a price increase will increase business. She looks good though but ridiculous price for s shag!
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

I find it a little odd that OP felt strangely compelled this morning to try to clarify what he meant by his original statement (he failed). Did he wake up thinking "oh shit, I need to fix that, people might think it was in the last few weeks"?

If the punt was in March, then I wonder why he bothered to post another review so soon after his December punt with her. Any new details could just as easily be tagged onto his previous review.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Now she’s £150 an hour. Another tart putting up prices thinking she can make up what she lost during lockdown😂. Unemployment rising  and all businesses on a downward spiral and these are the only ones who think a price increase will increase business. She looks good though but ridiculous price for s shag!

Why the fuck would you care what she charges, as it looks like you don’t see anyone anyway  :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Miserable bugger aren't you? £150 is an outcall rate (which is usually higher than incall). Also, as Kev points out, she can charge what she likes. The market will decide if they want to pay it.

Offline Digby232

My mistake sorry. No I call rate st moment
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline threechilliman

Nothing anbiguous for me, OP clearly states that it was his first punt since lockdown came in place (23rd) and that the punt took place in late March, so any time between the 24th and the 31st. A clear breach of lockdown rules from both parties.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 11:22:37 am by threechilliman »

Offline houseboot

I find it a little odd that OP felt strangely compelled this morning to try to clarify what he meant by his original statement (he failed). Did he wake up thinking "oh shit, I need to fix that, people might think it was in the last few weeks"?

If the punt was in March, then I wonder why he bothered to post another review so soon after his December punt with her. Any new details could just as easily be tagged onto his previous review.

Indeed.

His post this morning was unnecessary.

All he's managed to do is dig a big hole for himself and create suspicion.

Offline justalad

Retrospectively yes, should have added to previous review.

Offline finn5555

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rebecca if you did nobody really cares you still had your rent to pay  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 08:20:28 pm by finn5555 »

Offline Charlie Chalk

Whether you did or you didn’t is of no consequence if you’ve now retired?  :unknown:

Offline houseboot

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rebecca if you did nobody really cares you still had your rent to pay  :hi:

On behalf of friends not here ......  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Offline ciderhead

Thought she just relocated to Taunton

Offline sonyvaio

Bit late now she’s retired   :D

Her profile has recently appeared on a London Agency web site

Offline finn5555

Her profile has recently appeared on a London Agency web site

Ah maybe she hasn’t then who knows 🤷‍♂️

Online webpunter

Good to see that in two years on here you have managed to pick up on things.  Well done  :thumbsup:

Strange how a WG is even allowed on here

Offline RK80

Despite her being a divisive figure on here she has been on my list for a while, I saw that she was listed in Taunton, messaged to ask if she was working yet as I would like to see her before she retires (at the time if you Goolged "Gymfitbex" the first result was her Twitter account name stating she was retiring). Messaged via AW, she said she was not working and asked how I knew she was retiring, when I informed her I had simply Googled her name she did not reply further.

Now her AW named has changed and she is listed in Minehead...would like to meet her but my head hurts  :dash:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 12:10:53 am by RK80 »

Offline houseboot

Now her AW named has changed and she is listed in Minehead

"Good morning campers. Hi de hi!

This is rebecca_gfe

I have a sex filled afternoon waiting for you"

:angelgirl:

Offline hornypnter

Interesting that she is "retiring" and her go up  :rolleyes:

Maybe it is a her marketing strategy to create demand for her so that she can charge what she likes   :unknown:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Interesting that she is "retiring" and her go up  :rolleyes:

Maybe it is a her marketing strategy to create demand for her so that she can charge what she likes   :unknown:

My rates have not changed

Offline Johnjones2018

Offline finn5555

Interesting that she is "retiring"
Maybe it is a her marketing strategy

Of course it is  :rolleyes: many claim to be retiring thus creating a surge in demand, perfect marketing and Rebecca is no different she’s retired at least a dozen times already  :music:

Offline scutty brown

So are you still working ?

If she answered that she could be accused of touting herself.
Take the question somewhere else

Offline houseboot

If she answered that she could be accused of touting herself.

Take the question somewhere else

Normally I would agree with you but, in the context of this thread, you can see the reason why he posed the question, i.e. he's challenging that statement (which was made by the OP)

Nevertheless, as we all know, "retirements" never last long.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 08:42:56 pm by houseboot »

Offline Johnjones2018

Thanks houseboot, you got it

Offline finn5555

in the context of this thread, you can see the reason why he posed the question, i.e. he's challenging that statement

Exactly that, but white knights don’t see this

Offline cotton

So are you still working ?
She clearly is still working , youd be better off asking when is she retiring.

Online pythondan

If she is still working then she has obviously decided to become more exclusive and only to do more lucrative meetings.

Shame as I had three good meets with her (no reviews as just could not be bothered with the hassle of an ER review and it would just have been the same as most of the others - good service - a bit chatty).

The last time I met her it seemed she was tiring of the life and wanted some of the normal life things that are hard to get when an active WG.

Offline flintstone

Maybe she has found a sugar daddy.  I noticed her on SA when she viewed my profile.   

To give her credit, I've enjoyed the couple of times I've seen her and wouldn't mind a regular thing, but suspect she is looking for more from an SD.

Offline JasonMason

FWIW, I've seen her a few times and thought she offered a great service.
I wish she'd come back to Bristol as Minehead is a good 3 hour round trip which, for me is tricky to square away in the current climate.
Her last place in Bristol was a 20 minute walk from my home....  :D