Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gymfitbex bristol  (Read 1485 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jop

Visited Rebecca  a couple of days ago. There is nothing I can add that has not been repeated many times before. I found her charming, chatty (I know others find this off putting, but for me I enjoyed the natural ambience) and highly engaging.

She is petite in stature and very toned. We chatted in the lounge before going to the bedroom, lots of DFK standing up while caressing each other before slowing getting undressed. In bed more caressing, RO and OWO while changing positions. Rebecca was highly attentive and although I'm very vanilla, she made sure I enjoyed every minute of our time before CIM. Anyone seeking a natural GFE, for me this is as close as you can get. I will certainly revisit the experience.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Doombar

Glad you had a good time. 

Good to know she is doing DFK as I found that a bit lacking when I saw her.  But for making you feel at ease and having a nice place she is hard to beat in Bris  :hi:

Offline ico23

I finally managed to meet Rebecca about a month ago after finally having a free window that coresponded with her working times which aren't always that easy !

To cut a long story short and make a review very succinct.  Ace !   I liked her very much.

Ignore all the cobblers written by the resident board bell ends and go and see her for yourself. You'll have a great time.