Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madonna BS1  (Read 2081 times)

7 review(s) for X ENGLISH MADDIE X  (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Gas74

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Knew in advance I'd have a but of free time so tried to book a couple of other ladies a few days in advance but were busy (although one got back to me half an hour before this meeting to see right away which left me in two minds if to sack it off or go with who I'd wanted in the first place or not, in the end stuck with Maddie and think I made the right choice).
Had wanted to see her about a year ago but messy timing from me meant it didn't happen, forgot all about her until a recent neutral from someone put her back in mind so gave her a call, comms excellent, clear instructions of rough location, text from her just before allotted time to tell me which buzzer to press. Stairs and landing leading to the flat really rather skanky considering flats here must cost a fortune but once inside all clean, tidy and modern. Welcomed in with FK which is always appreciated then offered a drink, tea, coffee, water. Previous reviews have mentioned she may have a booze problem, there was certainly bottles in the kitchen but don't think she was on anything stronger than Evian when I saw her, maybe I caught her at a good time, who knows.
Shower taken then into the bedroom for some action, she's certainly older than admitted to on her profile (currently showing as 39) but obviously keeps herself in shape, firms tits, slender frame and legs that go on forever, really nice face etc. Great owo, won't do cim 'I'm a lady don't you know' so came on her boobs. Quick clean up then onto a reasonable massage, had better but certainly had a lot worse then ready for round 2. Doggy, CG and mish (she certainly knows how to get those legs round you) and pop number 2 achieved. All in all a really great punt. The one slight off putting thing is she really does talk, fuck me, almost stream of consciousness type thing, needed to shove my cock or tongue down her throat to get a minutes peace, all OK but tbh I don't give a fuck about your uncles friends neighbours dog or whatever. I'd defiantly recommend if you like the attractive mature lady, the action was great, avoid if you don't like inane chat.