Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sophie Bristol incall  (Read 1282 times)

16 review(s) for Petite Sophie (14 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Oggers99

Part of my 2016 catch up reviews.
30 min incall £70
Sophie is well reviewed by you guys in the south west so I expect i am just adding to what you already know.
I saw her in September last year for a last minute day time punt. I was on a work call out and had time free so checked the now available section on adultwork and sophie came up. A quick scan of this site told me it was a safe bet as rumanians go so text her and put in a booking request at the same time. She accepted the booking and texted me a postcode within 15 minutes.
Just over an hour later I was buzzing the door of a serviced apartment just round the corner from an NCP car park off the centre. Up a bloody steep cobbled hill which didnt help the ticker!!

I would say that her photos are accurate shes a skinny minny and pretty although as others have mentioned some facial scarring. Mind you i've got a beard to cover my zits so what can i say.

Offered and took a shower. After she stripped off her skimpy skirt knicks and bra and gave me some oral. I was keen to taste her so we swapped and I would say she's got immense pussy lips made me smile as I got stuck in!!!!
As it was just a 30 minuter i asked her to rubber me up so as to make the most of the time and i managed a couple of positions before popping in doggy.
I took her offer of another shower she gave me a big snog goodbye and i was on my way with a smile.
I would see her again although work is now less often in the south west region so might have limited chances.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Nice review. :drinks: Never seen her but reports are good and she sounds fit and hot. :rose: :rose:

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review.  I also have yet to see her but she is on my HL and I am encouraged by the good reviews.