Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pakistani Mahee - Hounslow (Pump & Dump)  (Read 5927 times)

sean70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Intro

An opportunistic late-night punt with little time for due diligence. Normally these ones turn out shit so nice when you receive a pleasant surprise. Having left a mate’s party around midnight and whilst booking my Uber home my punting phone popped out. Was only after a pump and dump with cim in my then location (Chiswick). As could be expected my options were limited within my SP criteria most of my calls going unanswered and the ones that did answer either said to late or I didn’t like the sound of them. Widened my search a bit and eventually this lady answered.

Comms

This was my 3rd attempt before she answered. Strong Pakistani accent but sounded quite bubbly at that time of the night. At first, she hesitated due to my ETA but then said okay come along. Full address given and I agreed services over the phone getting the “subject to if your clean”

Medium size hotel in the Hounslow area plenty of free parking across the road and side streets. On arrival I called and room number given pronto so no fucking about. You have to walk pass reception to get to the lifts as they looked on I simply smiled like a guest and carried on walking to the lifts. No key card needed.

Price

£80 – 30 mins. Agreed FK, OWO, Sex, CIM (on mentioning this there was a slight pause/hesitation and a will see comment)

Appearance

- Girl in the pics, very fair skinned, shoulder length hair, light make-up
- Late 30s/early 40s MILF
- 5’4” Dress size a large 14 (not 12 as in profile)
- D/E cup boobs
- As MILFS go met my criteria so I was happy face wise within age context 7/10

Services

Greeted me in a patterned kimono and silver heels. Was offered a drink which I declined. Requested a quick shower which she appeared pleased with and took a fresh towel out of the wardrobe. On returning Mahee had put on some hip/funky Pakistani music from her phone and lights were dimed. As this was a pump and dump no effort for convo on my part time to get on with it.

FK/DFK:-

Out the shower went straight into FK whilst removing the kimono. No lingerie underneath. Enthusiastic kissing without ever being DFK but it was enough to get the juices flowing. Body wise decent for a MILF but has a bit of a belly but in truth I didn’t give a fuck. Kissing continued whilst I fingered her pussy and from time to time going to work on her melons. All this happening whilst we were still standing up!

OWO/RO:-

Beckoned Mahee to get down on her knees which she duly obliged. Slammed my cock straight in her mouth. She went at my cock to fast in the beginning so I had to direct things a little but took instructions well. So ended up with a sloppy BJ, varied motion, shaft and balls serviced and intermittent eye contact. Sneaky look at my watch and I am already 15 mins into my booking. On this occasion no RO.

Sex:-

On with the mac and indicated to Mahee let’s fuck doggy. Her on bed on all fours. She insisted on guiding me in and also saying she is fine with size but go slowly at the beginning.

Grip Factor:- Medium but was tighter than I expected to be fair.

Fucked liked no tomorrow she took a proper pounding did tell me to slow down once or twice but otherwise was into the moment with moans and gasps as I hammered away. Me now ready to pop off with the dom and asked if she could suck me off. A quick wet wipe by her and her mouth was back over my cock as I thrust away she knew I was about to pop and did hesitate a little but stayed the course as I nutted in her mouth! Heaven. :) :) :)

Offered another shower which I declined. Had a quick chat whilst I was getting dress. Does have a son been on/off for various reasons since 2016 and only works weekends but says she does not like to stay in one area so expect location changes on a regular basis. In/out 35 mins

Positives

-Genuine Pakistani Woman with good attitude
-Great Pump and Dump
-Nice boobs for a MILF
-Decent BJ and can take a pounding (unfortunately can’t comment on other positions as we only did one)
-VFM
-Clean

Negatives

-Larger dress size than profile
-Age + approx. 10 years
-CIM I get the feeling this is going to be very discretionary
-Busy. Her punting phone which was on the dressing table never stopped vibrating throughout the meet … there are some seriously horny fuckers in that part of London.
- Uber took to long to pick me up so was waiting outside the hotel like a doggy punter...TFL protest has already started!

Rating/Conclusion/Return

10/10  within the context of Pump and Dump option only.   

Genuine Pakistani SP MILF. Service description accurate with service orientated punter friendly personality.

Would I return? Pump and Dump only as not what I would normally go for but under the P&D option you can’t go wrong!

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 07:27:30 am by sean70 »

Offline Qwerty69

Wicked write up. Thanks for the info

Offline archyV

looks good, hoping to catch her for a quicky!
Banned reason: duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline Sinz

looks good, hoping to catch her for a quicky!

Do let us know when you do...

Offline JonasG

Impossible to get hold of her, busy girl.

Been trying since 1.

Offline Ozy84

Thanks for the review sean  :thumbsup:

Yet to punt a pakistani/indian/bengali.....guys what’s the appeal? What do you get that perhaps you dont get from other ethnicities or what may be better then other ethnicities? Like with a black/mixed race/latino girl generally you know its the body and figure, EE’s generally speaking are vfm, chinese/thai usually are service minded proper massage, help take your clothes off, help you dress again etc

Thanks in advance.

sean70

Impossible to get hold of her, busy girl.

Been trying since 1.

Pal my punt as you can see was late night. I kid you not. Her phone (on silent) never stop vibrating. To be fair she made no attempt to answer it or even acknowledge it. On another day that might have been a tad distracting but on the day of my punt I didn't give a fuck!

sean70

Thanks for the review sean  :thumbsup:

Yet to punt a pakistani/indian/bengali.....guys what’s the appeal? What do you get that perhaps you dont get from other ethnicities or what may be better then other ethnicities? Like with a black/mixed race/latino girl generally you know its the body and figure, EE’s generally speaking are vfm, chinese/thai usually are service minded proper massage, help take your clothes off, help you dress again etc

Thanks in advance.

I suppose all punters will have a different view. But for me it is two things; it is simply the taboo thing amongst most Asian girls, the thrill so to speak ... my papers give me access to them. The other races you mention generally speaking I can access them in my local pub or club for free so they are lower down my punting spectrum when making choices.   

Offline LastManCumings

It's too bad that she is a weekend SP, else a punt with her would potentially have ticked a lot of boxes on my Punting bucket-list.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP......looking for a Pakistani not much to choose from thats decent......

Offline Ozy84

I suppose all punters will have a different view. But for me it is two things; it is simply the taboo thing amongst most Asian girls, the thrill so to speak ... my papers give me access to them. The other races you mention generally speaking I can access them in my local pub or club for free so they are lower down my punting spectrum when making choices.

I guess its the same for the wg? Probably wont end up marrying/settling with a white/black so may as well get as much of the “taboo” as you can!