Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Early Morning Punt  (Read 3233 times)

Fat_Farcar

Good Afternoon

For my sins I occasionally have to commute early, I get to Victoria 0630 / London Bridge 0645 / Farringdon or Liverpool St 0700 depends on which train I catch

Now the majority of times that is because I need to be in the office early but there are times when that is not so but as I have arranged a lift and not to let the person down I still go in early, so have some time on my hands and I was wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere to go at the last minute for an early morning Punt

It needs to be in or near the areas mentioned above although as I have to travel between Victoria and Liverpool Street that offers some flexibility

Any thoughts or suggestions please.

Regards

F_F 

Wiltsboy01

Good Afternoon

For my sins I occasionally have to commute early, I get to Victoria 0630 / London Bridge 0645 / Farringdon or Liverpool St 0700 depends on which train I catch

Now the majority of times that is because I need to be in the office early but there are times when that is not so but as I have arranged a lift and not to let the person down I still go in early, so have some time on my hands and I was wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere to go at the last minute for an early morning Punt

It needs to be in or near the areas mentioned above although as I have to travel between Victoria and Liverpool Street that offers some flexibility

Any thoughts or suggestions please.

Regards

F_F

I sometimes like to see a WG when she is unshowered and first thing in the morning; so find a direct ask of 'can I see you at x o'clock on day y' works.

You probs won't want the 'feel my morning breath thing' (as one WG calls it) but the principle holds! 

If you want I can PM you a list of WGs that will do the honours :)

Fat_Farcar

Hello Wiltsboy

My problem is sometimes I don't know until the night before or indeed that morning (depends what's happened overnight) whether I am going to be free early.

But any recommendations are welcome thank you

F_F 

Offline Digz2012

I thought the same this morning, was about 8.15 and was looking for an early morning punt near Wembley. Called a couple from my hotlist some didnt answer and one said she starts at midday!
 If I have to be up at 7am for work surely there must be some wgs who are up early too!?
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline Silver Birch

surely there must be some wgs who are up early too!?

errrr NO!

:wackogirl:

Lz-129

I sometimes like to see a WG when she is unshowered and first thing in the morning;

Er....why specifically would you want a wg unshowered?

Wiltsboy01

Sorry if too biological, but you get the real smell and taste of a woman, not shower gel, deo and toothpaste.

I don't mean seconds, I mean just woken up.

Lz-129

Sorry if too biological, but you get the real smell and taste of a woman, not shower gel, deo and toothpaste.

I don't mean seconds, I mean just woken up.

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification

victor407

Yuk... morning breath.

No ta!  :vomit:

Lz-129

I noticed a girl I'd seen before was up early one day (730am) so a quick email later, I booked a 15 min quickie for the following morning... Better than breakfast  :thumbsup:

Offline beachtest

There must be a market for early bird sessions. i'd be game for that before work when libido is highest

Offline Jayxxxxx

Bumped this thread as was also looking for early morning punts if anyone has any suggestions ??

Thanks jay

tom watton

+1 especially after all that spunk on her! - no thanks :wacko:

Offline beachtest

to keep things organized in topics here, just posting here if anyone knows any good early morning punts around central london?

Offline MajorPayne

I noticed a girl I'd seen before was up early one day (730am) so a quick email later, I booked a 15 min quickie for the following morning... Better than breakfast  :thumbsup:

I too would be interested in an early morning punt but never found a wg (so far) which offers this service.

Offline dfg

Ellie Rose will do early morning sessions if given enough notice.

External Link/Members Only

It helps that she’s very good at what she does too.  See her feedback on here.