Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Sweetie Nikkie - VS - Cardiff  (Read 582 times)

Offline clevertrevor

External Link/Members Only
Location not far from city road.
I'm still undecided wether I saw the girl in the pics or not, I'd say probably yes only due to her tits being the same, nice enough looking girl either way.
Started with a terrible massage with her running her fingers down my back. I can't see any scratch marks but this could be an issue for those of you that would have to explain to the missus where they came from.
Turned over, she starts tugging some life into my fast asleep cock, condom on for a 2 minutes BJ was pretty good to be fair.  I didn't bother asking for owo because I didn't want to hear the inevitable "that's extra"
Lots of lube applied and she lays back, head turned away, occasionally turning it the other way with a look of grimace on her face.  Finished as I started in missionary, cleaned up and she was straight on her phone watching a video which sounded Chinese to me.
She was friendly/chatty.  I got what I went for, i.e a quick shag and was outta there in 20 mins

Offline Dashing

External Link/Members Only

...I'm still undecided wether I saw the girl in the pics or not, I'd say probably yes only due to her tits being the same...

For reference if/when VS ad moves/expires, name or pics change etc.:

+447933736418

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 08:55:27 pm by Dashing »