Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Playgirl - Newport  (Read 532 times)

3 review(s) for sweet playgirl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline iverthickone

This is a review from a few weeks ago, sorry it took so long.

External Link/Members Only

As we all know, Newport isn't awash with choice for girls, so seeing the two reviews for this place off I trotted.  £100 for the hour, girl looked decent, probably in her 30s, a bit too thin for my liking, but well fuckable.

I can't remember her name.  Infact that is the whole report really, I just can't remember much at all about anything.  It wasn't terrible, but it certainly wasn't great.  It was fuck-by-numbers.  Had two rounds, which in truth I am quite proud of, as I dunno how I managed to get it going again after round one.  It was me on top shagging away at a girl who quite frankly was probably thinking about her day off and what she might be having for dinner.  Hope for her sake it was better than the lunch smelt. 
No communication - she could barely speak 5 words of English, no kissing, nothing more allowed than a hand on her tits..zzzzz

Sorry if this is a boring report, that's exactly the feeling I got too screwing this girl.  One of those you left thinking wtf do I do this for?  A tommy would have been as good.

Now in truth, it could be I just got a shit girl, as they change all the time here (don't believe the a/w, "I am a 24 year old..." bullshit).  You are either lucky or unlucky.  For that reason I may give it another go, get another girl and have a great time, who knows?

However, atm in Newport, the rub & tug option at the Oriental massage is my fav.  For £80 you get a great massage and after (or in some of my sessions before) usually a very pretty naked, young girl giving you a hand job whilst you have a good feel of her tits and pussy.  Not Utopia, but you come out relaxed and with a grin on your face, which is more than I did here!

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for reviewing Iver.  Sadly Newport has been crap for a while now.   :(

Offline Steelworker

Thanks. Not on my HL and won’t be  :thumbsup:

np500

Shame that, I’m guessing dogging is bullshit !