Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Violet portfolio Cardiff  (Read 543 times)

4 review(s) for Violet Hanabi (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MR-UK

Hello I saw someone post a review for a girl that was positive and post another review same girl still positive and many people did nt see the point ( which is fair)

1st time i saw her  violet it was neutral close to a NEG

this time it was Positive.

Now am not going to give away which day I saw her as she told me the people running the site do keep tabs on the reviews.

girls looks

violet is pretty slim 20 year old the agency really push that shes half japanese and i ve talked about this before ... if she is.. would nt know from looking at her.
she was wearing sexy cloths  and had a smile on her face.

service
was offerred a shower took one came back in started kissing and chatting felt non rushed and done so for about 15 mins . she blow me with out and i went down on her . she was super clean this time.
went on top and then her cowgirl. i came with her riding me and wow it was good I still feel shes not tight for someone, whos 20.i think it was the kissing that push me over to pop .

thats it basicly my two cents

for anyone not in the know i saw her few weeks back and felt abit meh and just took pot luck that it would be change 2nd time around ( i also choose her again because the chinese AW i see on every few weeks has stopped working)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:51:48 pm by MR-UK »