Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasses on or glasses off during a punt?  (Read 4617 times)

Offline Vivago

Girls in specs - big turn on for me!

You would have loved miss-Emma then, formerly of Barons Court.  Poor girl is as blind as a bat and kept her specs on throughout the session.  I have some interesting video of her giving me a long, slurpy BJ although I finished in her mouth.  I wasn't cruel enough to ask for a facial as I suspected that she would have spent the rest of the session cleaning and polishing her glasses. :lol:

Only problem was that in her goggles, she bore an uncanny resemblance to Dreary Deirdre out of 'Corrie'. :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline ForrestGump

You would have loved miss-Emma then, formerly of Barons Court.

Seems like she's still there in Barons Court...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39372.msg528641#msg528641

Quesadilla

Contacts every single time - wouldn't punt without them as I'm a very visually stimulated guy.

I'm very short sighted without so as others have said I'm not paying all that money for a really hot babe when she could just as easily be a flesh coloured blob! :)

Offline Teessider

Extract from an earlier review about Antonia from  LMP Parties London:

Ref Antonia - my abiding memory of her was as a relative newby she said to me in her sexy French accent - “You can cum in my mouse if you like” - Still makes working on a keyboard quite fun.   :lol:  She was always going to be one of my favourites after that.  :P

My favourite filthy fantasy about Antonia (regretfully never carried out in reality) was to have her pretending to be a newsreader in her sexy specs reading the news from a newspaper - and then coming along and spunking on her while she reads the news. I had this same disgusting fantasy for BBC newsreader Natasha Kaplinsky too, but being the professional that she is, she continues to read the news while the whole nation looks on aghast.   ;)