Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Closest to Home  (Read 5599 times)

broksonic

I saw a WG yesterday that is only a 15 Min walk from my house.     :)

pierrot

I have seen one 5 minutes walk away.

Offline Qwerty

So I do a search, and AW tells me there's a WG 5.2 miles away. I'm in a rural area, where women are mostly over 50 and there are more farm animals than people, o the prospect of someone that close is quite appealing. However, she has a certain physical characteristic, and is only offering herself at a high price for people with fetishes for that kind of thing. I find her attractive, though I'm not fetishistic that way, and get in touch anyway - after a couple of emails back and forth, she agrees on a 'regular' price.

She's outcalls-only, I live by myself and am happy to have visits at home on occasion - I like to think I'm selective enough to be safe that way, though am aware I could be wrong. Anyway, I tell her roughly where I live, and the tone changes - seems I'm much too close, she's nervous, at one point agrees to come, then chickens out again, and stops answering mails...

Shame, I like the idea of an attractive, intelligent WG available only 5 mins away. Wouldn't be good for my bank balance though!

Mancspunter

I can probably say this with safety as we have both moved since, but there was a great milf I used to see regularly for quickies in the same apartment complex as me, was brilliant! was just the next apartment block over.
She was so reasonable and close it wasn't worth having a wank  :D

pleasure

However, she has a certain physical characteristic

Now you've got me curious. Any chance you'd tell us the nature of this characteristic?

Online threechilliman

Broke my own record last week when I punted a woman from the same postcode area as me, as opposed the the next postcode area.

tcm

Offline Qwerty

Now you've got me curious. Any chance you'd tell us the nature of this characteristic?

Sorry, I've decided not to post anything that might identify her - some would prob see this as "fluffy".

But it's not anything wildly unusual, there are quite a few on AW like this.

Offline Sedlmayer

Sorry, I've decided not to post anything that might identify her - some would prob see this as "fluffy".

But it's not anything wildly unusual, there are quite a few on AW like this.

If there are quite a few on AW with this characteristic it won't identify her will it?
Simply saying "she has a very prominent clit" wouldn't identify her anyway, since we don't even know which part of the country she's in.
I don't know if you're being fluffy or just a bit of a knob frankly...... :unknown:

Offline GreyDave

45 .....houses away from mine  :cool: an EE with Jugs that were like ballons.

Offline Dante

My two worst were closest to home, one about 8 miles away, the other about 15. No horror story, but neutral at best in both instances.