Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britney Red - Birmingham Thai Girl (B&S)  (Read 1963 times)

53 review(s) for Katie Hot. (43 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BillyBackDoor

I'd just like to say I've been to see various Thai girls at the B3 address and the service has always been very good.  Although I've been B&S'd on some occasions I haven't minded as I knew the service would still be worth it.

On this visit I had booked to see New Katie69 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When I rang to gain entrance I told the receptionist (who always pretends to be the girl you're calling) that I wanted Katie and no one else.  She said Katie was still busy but I could wait inside.  :dash:  I was hoping to be the first of the day as their start time was 11am as was my booking.

Should've walked, but have always previously had a good time here whoever I saw.

The Door was opened by a gorgeous tall young girl almost as good looking as Katie.  She said "you here for Katie" and showed me to a vacant (I assumed her) bedroom.  She got me a drink and I waited the ten minutes I was told it would take.  Once or twice I could hear another punter with Katie next door.  Of course I realised early on that the receptionist had intended to B&S me to this other girl and as I lay there, that didn't seem such a bad idea.  Then I remembered it was Britney, who was on my hot list anyway.

I thought fuck it, rather than follow immediately after another cock into Katie, I'd have a pop at Britney, who looked fresh and ready to start her day.  So I exited the room and knocked on what I hoped was the kitchen door.  She came to the door said " Katie finish soon" I said "I've changed my mind I want you instead"  After a bit more coaxing she agreed and followed me into the room.

The Venue;
As usual it was too dark, but I'd been there a while so I'd gotten used to it. Room was tidy but small.

The Girl:
Lovely Thai girl, prettier in person than her pictures.  Tall for a Thai girl, 5'6" seems about right. age also seems about right at early twenties.  Shapely figure, long legs and largish false tits.  I usually don't like falsies as they are too hard, but these were quite soft and she has big, pencil rubber nipples.

The Meeting:
Started well lots of FK before money was even mentioned which is always a nice way to start.  Quickly discussed services on offer before handing over cash.  Britney did everything I wanted (FK, OWO & CIM) apart from Anal.  :(  Slightly disapointed as that was a reason for booking Katie since my cock has been missing a bit of ring action of late.  Anyway, little head decided we'd stay anyway and I handed the cash over, £70 for half hour. she went away, came back a couple of minutes later wearing a skimpy leopard skin bikini (answered the door in her bathrobe).

More FK followed by very effective OWO during which I had to stop her from finishing me off.  Went down on her for a while, she seemed to enjoy it, clawing at my head, thrusting her hips, etc..  On with the hat and into mish then doggy followed by cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.

The first thing I noticed that was odd.  She kept doing this strange quiet, little, false laugh now and again.  Usually when I wanted to change position.  The next thing that pissed me off a little was that in every position she seemed to be doing her utmost to make me come.  This was most evident in CG and RCG.  She was properly hammering her hips back and forth.  Don't get me wrong it was fucking enjoyable but she carried on after I made known I didn't want to come yet.  I managed to stop her only because we'd had some position with me in control where I had desensitised myself a bit.  Had CG been the first position she would've had me off in a minute.  I swapped to spooning before rolling on top for some hard prone boning.

Then I hopped off as we had about 10 minutes left and said I wanted CIM.  At this point, all pretense at enjoyment on her part evaporated.  She complied though and began OWO (after giving it a good baby wiping) but she was quiet and seemed sulky.  The OWO wasn't anything like the quality she'd delivered earlier either.  Basically a tip job.  I asked several time for her to go deeper to no avail.  Finally I said "This isn't working.  Get the oil, I'm going to fuck your tits instead"  She gave me a look, then sat on the edge of the bed, oiled her tits and let me fuck them till I came.  No encouragement, no sound at all in fact, just looking off into space. I had an orgasm, but a wank would been more satisfying.  She got wipes to catch the spunk as it ran down her belly then got up and left for the bathroom while basically blanking any attempt I made at conversation.  I nearly asked her if she was part Romanian.

I couldn't be bothered with a shower and so started to dress to get the fuck out, which would at least please her in my mind.  Just getting my socks on when she came back in, sits beside me and starts chatting to me like nothing happened.  Split personality maybe?

I would recommend the girl I started the meeting with, but certainly not the one I finished up with.

It's a shame as previously I've seen Kimmie, Nadia, Vivien, Rose, Patsy and a few others who where B&S'd onto me and all have been great from start to finish.

I was going to give her a neutral originally, as I enjoyed most of the meet.  However, the whole point is the big splurge at the end and she basically ruined it for me.

I will NOT see Britney again.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Doh!  Just realised I posted a link to the girl I booked but NOT the girl I actually saw.

It was Britany Red I saw  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NOT Katie69, who I've yet to see.

Offline BillyBackDoor

I don't know why I keep typing "not" in capitals.  Maybe it's my glass is half empty personality disorder :wacko:.

Offline Juankerr

Good and interesting review Billy, Britney is on my HL as are some of the other's at this location but I've never been due to the B & S antic's that they seem to employ on a regular basis.

Was she really as good looking as the pic's suggest?  :hi:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Good and interesting review Billy, Britney is on my HL as are some of the other's at this location but I've never been due to the B & S antic's that they seem to employ on a regular basis.

Was she really as good looking as the pic's suggest?  :hi:

The memory of the event is starting to dim a bit and the lights were low, but IMO yes.  I remember being struck by how attractive she was when she answered the door.  Very pretty smile too.

Regarding the B&S, I've found that sometimes in retrospect, after later seeing the girl I originally booked, that the B&S girl was actually an upgrade.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 03:36:47 pm by BillyBackDoor »

Offline BillyBackDoor

Also I think the B&S can probably be avoided if you are insistent with the receptionist.

Dodo

You mention 'receptionist'. Was the venue a parlour rather than an apartment?

Offline BillyBackDoor

No, more like a group.   It's a few different appartments with a couple of girls in each.  The phone is answered by a "maid" who will pretend to be the girl or not depending on your assumptions.

e.g. "Hello, is this Nadia?",  "Yes darling"

or "Hello. I'd like to see Nadia",  "ok, what time you like to see her?"

Being thick, it took me a while to work this out.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 04:53:45 pm by BillyBackDoor »

Offline Juankerr

Also I think the B&S can probably be avoided if you are insistent with the receptionist.
In all my year's of punting, I have never been B & s'd on and I imagine if it did happen to me I would be more than a little pissed off as it's generally plan A or nothing for me.

Offline doncosal

“I nearly asked her if she was part Romanian”  :lol:  :lol:

Cheers for the review mate

Offline Bumbuttass

“I nearly asked her if she was part Romanian”  :lol:  :lol:

Cheers for the review mate

That review was posted 4 years ago

Offline alibirmingham

That review was posted 4 years ago

I was reading it then realised hang on, seems Donconsal is a clear leech with no respect for the rules of this site. Last 3 posts have literally been to keep access and nothing more. Really winds me up

Online Punterperson1971

I was reading it then realised hang on, seems Donconsal is a clear leech with no respect for the rules of this site. Last 3 posts have literally been to keep access and nothing more. Really winds me up
Yes I agree with you AB just had a look myself clearly doing it for access.