Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Hot - Birmingham  (Read 1948 times)

53 review(s) for Katie Hot. (43 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Oracle17

External Link/Members Only

Very well reviewed and popular girl on here so i'll keep this brief but will over all the important point.

Comms: Happened a couple of months ago.  Very easy comms, called the number arranged a meet for a couple of hours later, received post code via text. Simples.

Rate: £120 for 1 hour.

Girl: Body and face were both an 8 out of 10.  Very nice :-)

Services:  DFK, OWO, RO, 69, Fingering, Facefucking, sex in multiple positions finishing with CIM.

The Meet: Arrived at location, buzzed in and directed to the room.  Was nervous about Bait and Switch but it was definitely Katie so i was happy.  Led to the room and offered a shower.  I knew i wanted OWO and CIM so wanted to freshen up.  Room is en suite with towels, deodrants provided.  Shower was fit for purpose so no complaints.  Finished showering and Katie was in the room waiting.  We got straight into some DFK which was lovely and i started fingering Katie while she started stroking my cock. I could feel her getting wet which only made me hard so she got on her knees and started to give OWO.  Tremendous blowjob to be fair.  She went to town on me for a few minutes and i started to facefuck her before we moved to the bed.  I lay on my back and she started sucking my balls which felt great.  i then told her i wanted to do RO and she smiled.  She lay on her back and i started licking her clit and she was extremely responsive.  She was clean and smelt nice so no complaints from me.  She seemed to really enjoy it too but i was now ready for sex so told her to get the condom.  She put the condom on and then got into reverse cowgirl before going cowgirl and riding me to oblivion.  She was riding away for about 10 minutes before i told her i was about to cum.  She quickly dismounted, took the condom off and i unloaded a weeks worth of cum in her mouth.  She ran to the bathroom to get rid of it and laughed when she came back and said it was a lot.  Probably should have told her that i had a good weeks saved up for her but why ruin the surprise. 

She then started to give me a massage while i was recovering which was quite enjoyable before round 2.  Massage was ok and lasted about 10-15 minutes.  Round two consisted of missionary, more cowgirl, doggy and then finishing in her mouth again.  While i was fucking her doggy i stuck i thumb in her arse and she seemed to really enjoy it.  Anal was definitely on the cards but i made the monumental error of not going for it. 

In total i was in anD out in about 55 minutes and we both seemed to really enjoy ourselves. 

Highly recommend and i'll return for another meet soon.  Might just do 30 minutes next time and smash her back door in along with a bit of OWO.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review oracle, ticked her and her sister off my list as i saw both sisters recently. Out the two i would say katies more dirtier/filthier or kinkier out the two. :drinks:

Offline riseup01

Thanks for the review oracle, ticked her and her sister off my list as i saw both sisters recently. Out the two i would say katies more dirtier/filthier or kinkier out the two. :drinks:

Its so interesting what you said Azrael, i have such a better connection with Katie but I've always found Anya to be the more dirtier one. I get a semi just seeing her. Damn those thai's.

Off topic, there seems to be a new Thai in the mix. Was wondering of travelling down to Wolves to see this little rocket.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Oracle17

Think I might make a trip to Wolverhampton  :D

Offline azrael

Its so interesting what you said Azrael, i have such a better connection with Katie but I've always found Anya to be the more dirtier one. I get a semi just seeing her. Damn those thai's.

:unknown: in this case i guess that saying has value "ymmv"   

[Off topic, there seems to be a new Thai in the mix. Was wondering of travelling down to Wolves to see this little rocket.

External Link/Members Only]

Is it me or does she look familiar, from katies old water st gang :unknown: