Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW KATIE69 my first punt  (Read 2920 times)

53 review(s) for Katie Hot. (43 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline newinnotts83

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Arnold ng5 Safe parking, no concerns, flat nicer than expected and better lit
£70 for 30 mins
Comms: Spoke to the maid on the phone very brief to confirm services and specifiy just Katie, recieved postcode via text
brief call to the maid when arrived to see which flat and number buzzed in, didn't see the maid or anyone else working.

Greeted by Katie in a black one piece that was initially blocking her distinctive stomach tattoo but was confident it was her and not a bait and switch. She looked great, the girl in the profile without all the airbrushing, as someone else said previously probaly a few more pounds around her stomach but nothing to complain about, lovely smooth skin, smelt great with fresh breath

No attempt to offer a massage, lots of kissing and touching and it wasn't long before i was taking her clothes off to get at her lovely natural breasts, she seemed to enjoy me touching and sucking on them. Wasn't too long before proceeding to a quick wipe down with the baby wipes before OWO, great technique, goes quite deep at times and great tongue action although slightly toothy at a couple of points. Started off in missionary with lots of kissing, eye contact and more nipple sucking before i position her in front of the mirror and go doggy style, she take direction brilliantly so I always had a great view. She seemed to enjoy having my thumb in her arse at the same time which was very tight, i pulled out for a bit to get 2 fingers in there and get her ready,  touching her pussy at the same time as this seemed to be the only time it was too much for her. Unfortuantly the only point I didn't have a great view of her face was when I was entering her arse but she was soon looking up again giving me a great view in the mirror. Tried to end with more OWO but just couldn't finish for some reason despite her giving me a fantastic time, but she kept going with the oral then giving me the most frantic lubed up hand job (never had a great hj from a civvie) but still couldn't finish, went over by at least 10 minutes. She seemed genuinely dissapointed I hadn't cum and been so eager to please throughout our meet, how I didn't finish I'll never know, other girls have finished me off with much much less.

All in all a great first punt, didn't need to have any doubts about seeing a non British girl for my first punt, would happily see her again, possibly for longer  :)

GolfNut

Nice review thanks.

I used to see a lot of Katie before she was moved around the country. Good to see she's back in town.

She's a top class punt and a beautiful girl.

My Favourite Thai takeaway.

I feel seconds coming on!

Offline monkeybucket

Nice review thanks.

I used to see a lot of Katie before she was moved around the country. Good to see she's back in town.

She's a top class punt and a beautiful girl.

My Favourite Thai takeaway.

I feel seconds coming on!

I've been tempted to visit again. Love small girls that cam take a hammerin at the back door

Offline baseball_99

Thanks for the review, glad to know she is still providing an excellent service. I saw her several times when she was last Birmingham and can't wait to see her again.

If possible pls could you supply more information about her current Notts location?

Is it easy enough to park nearby? How far out the city centre is she?

Thanks.

Offline Bumbuttass

Agreed, she's a top shag.

Does she still have that stuffed toy she refers to as her husband? And does she have a big black dildo in the room as she did in Brum?

BigVince

I've been to this Thai brass house- Saw 'AsianRose'

Was all far too robotic for me on that occasion... But will perhaps give it a second crack of the whip

BigVince

I've been to this Thai brass house- Saw 'AsianRose'

Was all far too robotic for me on that occasion... But will perhaps give it a second crack of the whip

In fact F**k that. I can't be doing with another genric shag. I already know what to expect with this one.

Call me stunt cock. Throw your best untested sluts at me. Because I'm going in!!!

Offline newinnotts83

Didn't see any sign of the Gorilla, the big black dildo is still on the side though

Offline monkeybucket

are they still on the new estate at the top of that big hill?

Online sireel

are they still on the new estate at the top of that big hill?
Yes, I forget the name of that hill, but the estate is right on the far edge of arnold, up near mapperley top