Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rosienorthwest - Lymm  (Read 676 times)

17 review(s) for rosienorthwest (13 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Twisted up please

Been on here a while so thought id contribute a few of my punts. 

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Met this lady back in february time.  In a service station near lymm easy access no one seemed to be on the front desk.

£60 for 30mins

Coms

Good, easy and no messing about. 

Nice enough, simple to get in and out of.  Lots of people around due to it being a service station. 

Looks

Nice natural looking.  Toned tight slim body.

The Meet

I dunno whether it was nerves or that we didn't particularly click.   It started off great.  i walked in and was greeted with a smile and a hug.  i handed the money over and she nipped off and returned,  she asked me what i was after.  i then lay on the bed and she gave me owo, which was nice and gentle.  i asked if it was ok to touch her and she said yes. 

this carried on for a few minutes then we moved into 69.  she was clean and had a beautiful pussy. 

She then tried to put the condom on i struggled to get hard.  she asked me if this has happened before, i just shrugged as i didn't know what to say.  as i said could of been down to the nerves as i thought she was attractive.  I guess i was wanted more touching and kissing, a bit more intimacy which might of helped. 

Anyway she then tried reviving the fella by giving it a tug but was really tugging at the old fella but he wasn't really responding.  This carried on for a few minutes and i felt she was getting frustrated as she gave up and got up to check her phone.  she returned realising we still had another 15 mins.

I asked her to continue with oral which worked and i got hard again enough to put a bag on but unfortunately just popped after all the effort. 

So it wasn't a disaster but as i said a little nerves which didn't help with rosie being impatient.  The service was just a little detached and sensing her frustration killed the vibe.