Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosienorthwest - Lymm  (Read 1030 times)

17 review(s) for rosienorthwest (13 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ArchBacon

External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £60 for 30 minutes

Saw Rosie a couple of weeks back, have always had half an eye on her profile but been unsure due to the lack of clear pics on the profile, but finally got round to seeing her partly just to satisfy my curiosity about her appearance.

Comms fine, quick responses by text and location clearly stated with instructions on how to get to the room given once parked up. I saw her at a hotel near J20 on the M6, but she does vary her working location between here and somewhere further north in the week. Seems to be at Lymm fridays/Saturdays .

Arrived at the room , door opened and she’s dressed with a loose top over matching lingerie, friendly greeting with a light kiss (FK not on the profile likes so didn’t try), money handed over and a quick rinse to freshen up. The room itself is quite spacious and airy, with a good size bathroom and decent shower - have been in some nasty hotel rooms and this is definitely nicer than most.

I return to the bedroom after my rinse, the baggy top is gone and I can get a clear view of her body - first impressions are she is FAF: slim, toned with a nice tan and an exquisite peachy arse, and a very pretty face that’s not caked in makeup. Instantly wished I’d booked an hour.

Onto the action, we get on the bed and after a quick chat about likes/dislikes she starts with a very sensual uncovered BJ, plenty of spit and plenty of eye contact, starts off slow and light and gets deeper and more intense, perfect. No toothiness at all. Switch into 69, she tastes clean and I can get my hands on that peachy bum too, it’s nice and firm with just the right amount of squishiness, and I’m struck by how soft and velvety her skin is. I didn’t realise at the time but between alternating the BJ with her hands, she’d managed to unwrap a condom and roll it on with her mouth, so she could seamlessly go from oral to covered sex in reverse cowgirl. I’ve never had that happen before, I sometimes get annoyed when there’s a clear break in the action to hunt for a condom, open it and put it on where you’re never quite sure how long they are going to take to do it. Gold star for service here. Sex was enjoyed in a variety of positions, the aforementioned RCG, CG, squatting, missionary, doggy. All really enthusiastically delivered with no fake moans thankfully, and most welcome of all - loads of eye contact, a previous review mentioned about the way she looks round at you during reverse positions, very hot and elevated the experience into ‘must return’ bracket.

In summary, very pretty girl with a banging body and great service - will certainly return.