Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: victoriaxoxo - Saturday 1 hour  (Read 4986 times)

9 review(s) for victoriaxoxo (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

SEW15

External Link/Members Only

I called Victoria for a late evening visit on Saturday afternoon and we agreed upon meeting at 9:30pm and I was asked to confirm via text at 8:30pm which I did. Victoria text the postcode and street name through to me and I thought I recognised it but it wasn't until I got there that I realised it was the same apartment block as Emily@19 and I actually nearly exploded with joy when I rang Victoria and she told me the room number and I found out they were flat mates.
If these girls started doing duo's I think I'd pretty much move into the place only going home to sleep!!!
Victoria answered the door and looked beautiful. She was wearing a little black dress with heels and underneath she had a matching black and pink underwear set on. As soon as I walked in the door we were into DFK before making our way into the bedroom. I had a shower and as I walked out I was greeted with the sight of Victoria lay on the bed and I started to get hard straight away. Paperwork sorted and there was more DFK after I had dried myself before Victoria pushed me onto the bed and performed a lap dance for me, slowly peeling off her dress to give me the first sight of her in her underwear. As she grinded against me I was finding it harder and harder to keep my hands off her and when she completely dropped her dress to the floor and presented her perfect ass to me I couldn't take it anymore.
After kissing and playing with her ass she lay me down on the bed for some OWO. Everything about the way she does this is perfection. She was alternating between going down deep, paying attention to the helmet and licking and sucking my balls whilst slowly using her hands on me. I couldn't actually believe how good it was!!! I thought if I let her carry on much longer I would pop so we switched positions for some RO. Her pussy tasted beautiful and I think I could quite easily of spent the whole night down there.
I had mentioned to Victoria that I had a foot fetish earlier and she was more than happy to give me what I wanted. I started to lick her soles and suck her toes and she seemed to quite like this, I don't know if she did but if she didn't she's a very good actress. We stayed like this for a while before I asked her to sit over me for more RO and it was now that I started to rim her too. Again, she seemed to quite like this and needless to say I was loving it. We then got into a 69 where her OWO was driving me wild again.
Victoria then put a hood on me before getting on top. She was very tight!!! Very tight to the point that I thought it wasn't going to be long until I popped.
I wanted to cum on her feet so she got on all fours where I took it in turns rimming her and licking her soles before she turned round and proceeded to give me a great footjob licking her own feet for lubrication. This was too much for me to take seeing a stunning girl licking her own feet to bring me off with so it wasn't long before I came all over her toes and feet. I liked the fact that she told me I was the first ever person to cum on her feet too, for some reason it made me feel proud.
Victoria got cleaned up and I got dressed and then we chatted for a little while and I was pretty shocked at how nice and friendly this young lady was. After about 10 minutes I left feeling over the moon.
I will definitely be going to see her again, I cant remotely fault anything about this booking at all and I would recommend Victoria to everyone. There is quite simply nothing not to like about her.

joe_bloggs

Check her profile again, she's now offering duos with Emily!!! :)

Offline Bigron91

Great review... Soon have to see her!! :thumbsup:

SEW15

Good :-) It looks like she's thought about my request. Thumbs up to that!!!

smithie1000

I called Victoria for a late evening visit on Saturday afternoon and we agreed upon meeting at 9:30pm and I was asked to confirm via text at 8:30pm which I did. Victoria text the postcode and street name through to me and I thought I recognised it but it wasn't until I got there that I realised it was the same apartment block as Emily@19 and I actually nearly exploded with joy when I rang Victoria and she told me the room number and I found out they were flat mates.
If these girls started doing duo's I think I'd pretty much move into the place only going home to sleep!!!
Victoria answered the door and looked beautiful. She was wearing a little black dress with heels and underneath she had a matching black and pink underwear set on. As soon as I walked in the door we were into DFK before making our way into the bedroom. I had a shower and as I walked out I was greeted with the sight of Victoria lay on the bed and I started to get hard straight away. Paperwork sorted and there was more DFK after I had dried myself before Victoria pushed me onto the bed and performed a lap dance for me, slowly peeling off her dress to give me the first sight of her in her underwear. As she grinded against me I was finding it harder and harder to keep my hands off her and when she completely dropped her dress to the floor and presented her perfect ass to me I couldn't take it anymore.
After kissing and playing with her ass she lay me down on the bed for some OWO. Everything about the way she does this is perfection. She was alternating between going down deep, paying attention to the helmet and licking and sucking my balls whilst slowly using her hands on me. I couldn't actually believe how good it was!!! I thought if I let her carry on much longer I would pop so we switched positions for some RO. Her pussy tasted beautiful and I think I could quite easily of spent the whole night down there.
I had mentioned to Victoria that I had a foot fetish earlier and she was more than happy to give me what I wanted. I started to lick her soles and suck her toes and she seemed to quite like this, I don't know if she did but if she didn't she's a very good actress. We stayed like this for a while before I asked her to sit over me for more RO and it was now that I started to rim her too. Again, she seemed to quite like this and needless to say I was loving it. We then got into a 69 where her OWO was driving me wild again.
Victoria then put a hood on me before getting on top. She was very tight!!! Very tight to the point that I thought it wasn't going to be long until I popped.
I wanted to cum on her feet so she got on all fours where I took it in turns rimming her and licking her soles before she turned round and proceeded to give me a great footjob licking her own feet for lubrication. This was too much for me to take seeing a stunning girl licking her own feet to bring me off with so it wasn't long before I came all over her toes and feet. I liked the fact that she told me I was the first ever person to cum on her feet too, for some reason it made me feel proud.
Victoria got cleaned up and I got dressed and then we chatted for a little while and I was pretty shocked at how nice and friendly this young lady was. After about 10 minutes I left feeling over the moon.
I will definitely be going to see her again, I cant remotely fault anything about this booking at all and I would recommend Victoria to everyone. There is quite simply nothing not to like about her.
Don't know about the feet bit but she is very very nice.   :rolleyes:

Offline Caratacus

I really want to book her but there's a comment on her AW feedback whete someone's ckaiming to have caught an sti off her. Dunno whether this is just a 'waster' giving her a negative review but it's put me off slightly. Any comments on this would be appreciated

smithie1000

I really want to book her but there's a comment on her AW feedback whete someone's ckaiming to have caught an sti off her. Dunno whether this is just a 'waster' giving her a negative review but it's put me off slightly. Any comments on this would be appreciated
well I not got any and she gave me owo and kissed my face off and sex was with a rubber.   :dance:

Offline Placebo88

It was bogus from a stalker.Victoria explains it here ;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76981.0

Problem is any lowlife can make any accusation they choose.They could be a rival pimp , prossie , stalker , who knows ?

Proof that it was lies is conclusive here.

Offline JD69

I went the day after he posted. All fine  :kiss: Book her, you won't be disappointed...

SEW15

I'm fine too, that bloke was obviously a bit gutted she didn't fancy quitting for him. He was obviously looking at WG's for his Pretty Woman, but that's a film and this is real life.

smithie1000

For a starters you cannot spell you wanker and secondly you fucking lie, Victoria is clean and you are a cunt,  omg my 4th time to be banned.  :scare:

Offline Caratacus

Pipe down Smithie you dick. I CAN spell...obviously you've never heard of a 'typo'. If you actually had a brain and read what i had written you would have seen that i am merely questioning what SOMEONE ELSE had written on her feedback!! Now.....as i'm a nice bloke.......i will accept your apology  :diablo:

Offline Caratacus

Thanks Placebo. Just read your link. That's put my mind at ease, and a visit is now imminent. Obviously (as i suspected) it's some saddo who's got an issue

Offline tazman1002001

Have you got a link for Emily?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Ming

I saw her shortly after this accusation was made, I thoroughly inspected all her nether regions with various tools! I am happy to say she passed the inspection and some time later and following a regular GUM exam I am happy and healthy except for the arthritis.... :D

She's a nice girl, you will have no problems, enjoy...

Ming  :hi:

Ming

Have you got a link for Emily?

This is her new profile

Looking forward to my meeting with her tomorrow...

Ming  :hi:

smithie1000

Pipe down Smithie you dick. I CAN spell...obviously you've never heard of a 'typo'. If you actually had a brain and read what i had written you would have seen that i am merely questioning what SOMEONE ELSE had written on her feedback!! Now.....as i'm a nice bloke.......i will accept your apology  :diablo:
Sorry  :hi:

Offline Rothmans

So Smithie, after this review does it mean that you are no longer going for a Chinese, but now prefer a bit of Oxo?

smithie1000

So Smithie, after this review does it mean that you are no longer going for a Chinese, but now prefer a bit of Oxo?
dead right lol, sorry about the other night, got the wrong end of the stick.   :crazy:

Offline jack0

Cant find her number on her AW profile any clues?

vw

Cant find her number on her AW profile any clues?

The first line of text on her profile is a massive clue

On Holiday.   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

smithie1000

The first line of text on her profile is a massive clue

On Holiday.   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
:lol:

Offline jack0

Cheers dur i must be on another planet

smithie1000

Cheers dur i must be on another planet
Don't worry we all are some times LOL  :lol:

Offline twister

Yep I spent some time with this wonderful little lady last year....superb

Offline snoopyigor

devastated to learn she  is away for at least one month!!!      :( :( :( :( :(

Offline Razor Boy

bollocks....i texted her last week about this Friday and she said nothing.
i have taken a day off this Friday and two of my three potentials are away  :angry: Plan B's are always awful so may just work instead  :dash:

smithie1000

bollocks....i texted her last week about this Friday and she said nothing.
i have taken a day off this Friday and two of my three potentials are away  :angry: Plan B's are always awful so may just work instead  :dash:
there's always our lil to fall back on.. :scare:

Offline Razor Boy

Cheers Smithie,you spoil me with  your recommendation  :vomit:

smithie1000

Cheers Smithie,you spoil me with  your recommendation  :vomit:
LOL, no don't go to work have a look around.  Once I got the urge I gota go lol.    :wacko:

Offline Caratacus

Why is it that every time the missus is away, so are my planned punts?? I'm talking victoriaxoxo, blond samantha and Michelle Independent. Even my 'make do' was a complete letdown.

smithie1000

Why is it that every time the missus is away, so are my planned punts?? I'm talking victoriaxoxo, blond samantha and Michelle Independent. Even my 'make do' was a complete letdown.
I used to have make do list, now I have "oh fuck it lets try her"  :lol: :lol:

Offline Caratacus

Lmao. Same thing. Usually i'm fussy but when i feel particlarly rampant my standards seem to drop dramatically!  :yahoo:

smithie1000

Lmao. Same thing. Usually i'm fussy but when i feel particlarly rampant my standards seem to drop dramatically!  :yahoo:
Me too and that's when we do a bad report LOL, oh well  :crazy:

Offline Caratacus

Oh Fuck! Just noticed i've spelled 'particularly' wrong......cue the abuse again from Smithie!!  :lol:

smithie1000

Oh Fuck! Just noticed i've spelled 'particularly' wrong......cue the abuse again from Smithie!!  :lol:
Too much wine to notice ................ :drinks:

Offline Caratacus

Sometimes, though, we can be pleasantly surprised. I had a great punt a few weeks back with Hot Sandra Hot (Cheltenham). She's not my usual type....i like girls with a sizeable rack.....but she was great (yes i know......where's my bloody review)

toby2

I have been one of Victoria's regulars for a long time but I haven't seen her for a few weeks.
Does any one know what has happened to her? Her profile has disappeared.
Is she away on holiday?

vw

I have been one of Victoria's regulars for a long time but I haven't seen her for a few weeks.
Does any one know what has happened to her? Her profile has disappeared.
Is she away on holiday?

Well it said she was on holiday and Emily mentioned when she accessed it from EE they now ban the hoes thaqt do this as so many scammers,  so imagine Miss V oxo is in the gravy with this one !