Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy from Sandy's Superstar's  (Read 3963 times)

25 review(s) for Poppymeanz (24 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Doing the Rounds

This booking cost me £50 for half hour, I took OWO for £10 extra.

I visited Sandy's without making a booking, when I arrived Poppy was available, she looked good with a tight toned figure, not the prettiest but cute and quirky in her own right. I proceeded. Near the beginning I was asked if I would like OWO, I chose to partake. Poppy kissed, not DFK, like pecks but more annoying than arousing. A lady should either give a proper kiss or choose not to give this service. Poppy's OWO was great, handled very well and she makes moaning sounds while doing this which is actually arousing, slight licking of my balls too. Having sex with Poppy was great at first but her pleasant attitude started becoming stroppy it seemed she became frustrated with me fucking her which put me off. I finished with more OWO and came on her breasts by hand.

The positives- she gave good OWO, was friendly at first, had a tight petite body.
The negatives- Very round enhanced breasts, appears to get moody/stroppy and gives crap GFE.         

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

I saw Poppy about 6 weeks ago on the strength of her photos in reception and personally I thought she looked a babe with a knock out figure.
friendly enough chat but a bit too superficial and I was getting vibes from her of "get on with it and get out"
I would probably second the comment about stroppy as about 10 minutes in when I asked for a position change to doggy she made a comment about it only being a half hour booking, there were a couple of other similar tuts and sighs etc which to be honest pissed me off a bit.
Real shame as when she first entered the room I was thinking she would become a regular punt for me, I wouldn't rule out a second visit all together if I needed a punt that day and she was the best option but would concur on the neutral rating, think I timed the 30 minute punt as 20 minutes from entering the room; showering; doing the deed; showering; dressing and exiting stage right. 

yorkshire123

Guys may I ask if Poppy is a Yorkshire girl?
I've been to Sandy's a couple of time but I'm fucked if I can remember who I saw but this review has brought back a few memories.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sorry I can't remember her accent but think she has been at Sandys for about 3-4 months.

yorkshire123

Sorry I can't remember her accent but think she has been at Sandys for about 3-4 months.

Thanks, probably not as it was about 15 months ago so far too new for that  :hi:

Doing the Rounds

fgs

Think I timed the 30 minute punt as 20 minutes from entering the room; showering; doing the deed; showering; dressing and exiting stage right.

Exactly why i dont use Sandys - can get some decent punts but no VFM

Randy James

Was planning on seeing her thanks for the review. Hate WGS with no enthusiasm.
Saved me some money

Offline Duke of Earl

Guys may I ask if Poppy is a Yorkshire girl?
I've been to Sandy's a couple of time but I'm fucked if I can remember who I saw but this review has brought back a few memories.

It might have been jasmine. She's fit, from Yorkshire and can get a bit moody if you don't just want her usual routine

yorkshire123

It might have been jasmine. She's fit, from Yorkshire and can get a bit moody if you don't just want her usual routine

She could be the one  :hi:
Its a bit bad when you can't remember who sucked your cock  :(

Online Danmanchester

did she used to work at northern babes under the name of laura...?

Tony Montana

Jasmine is a very slim mixed-race girl.  I've never known her to be moody, always had a great time with her.

Offline wholuvsubaby

I saw Poppy Tuesday last. Decided to go to Sandys Northenden branch as the offering that eve was fantastic. I had my hopes up that Abbie or Pettra would be available so rand in advance and there was the full compliment to choose from. Did not book as i wanted to see them in the flesh (so to speak)

Turned up and all were available except Abbie and Perta, who were going to be another 15/20 mins so took a look a the others and was not disappointed. It was so hard to choose.

Was going to go for Rosie but the other punter in the waiting area got there first, so I chose Poppy. Cute brunette with a great body and fabulous ass.

Just like the other report (which I wish I had read before hand) my experience was a mirror image. Started well apart from the kissing being a pathetic attempt of bumping teeth. great OWO and nice noises, 69 with all the right noises but when it came to the main event she went cold after a bit and really did not look that interested when i peered at her face in the mirror. Now I am no model but not too bad and get plenty of attention in the real world from the ladies.

did the business and one to tick off the list, would i return? doubt it.

Offline con-a-ser

Poppy is still young but has been in the industry for a while
She has returned to SS after previously working there with a Name change which to the best of my Knowledge is not for any reason other than her previous name was already Taken

She was at Northern babes & seem to have a following with looking for a young looking petite girl Brigade
She then moved to SS as Candy
this is where things get confusing
She was Candy at SS so will call her Candy1 when she was on a break
another Candy started work there with short hair & a yorkshire accent so Candy 2

Candy 2 started at SS as Candy whilst Candy 1 was having the boobs done
Both girls left SS for various reasons
Candy 2 returned to LM & Infinity as Candy
Candy one started at LM but has the Name Candy was already Taken used the name Poppy @ LM

She then returned to SS with the Name Poppy

Hope that Helps

Offline con-a-ser

did she used to work at northern babes under the name of laura...?

Yes

Offline Blackpool Rock

Poppy is still young but has been in the industry for a while
She has returned to SS after previously working there with a Name change which to the best of my Knowledge is not for any reason other than her previous name was already Taken

She was at Northern babes & seem to have a following with looking for a young looking petite girl Brigade
She then moved to SS as Candy
this is where things get confusing
She was Candy at SS so will call her Candy1 when she was on a break
another Candy started work there with short hair & a yorkshire accent so Candy 2

Candy 2 started at SS as Candy whilst Candy 1 was having the boobs done
Both girls left SS for various reasons
Candy 2 returned to LM & Infinity as Candy
Candy one started at LM but has the Name Candy was already Taken used the name Poppy @ LM

She then returned to SS with the Name Poppy

Hope that Helps

My brain is fried  :crazy:
I did also see a girl called candy a couple of years back at SS, she was far more petite (as in quite skinny) than poppy unless she has filled out a bit.
Could be the same girl as candy 1 with a boob job which would explain her being a bit stroppy, when I saw candy 1 she made a comment on entering the room that i looked so much better without my glasses on.
Now you could take this as a compliment however the way it was said basically left me clear that she meant i looked like a complete fucking spanner in reception and only moderately terrible without glasses in the room

Offline Tango

Just to confuse everyone even more

Yorkshire Candy worked at LaMaison followed by Infinity then Sandy's, afterwards she went back the LaMaison and then back to Sandy's and is now currently retired, she has only ever used the name Candy in Manchester as far as I am aware.

Wigan Candy (now Poppy) worked at northern babes as Laura, then sandy's as Candy, she then left/got sacked and went to LaMaison as Poppy (name changed due other Candy) she then took a break, went back to LaMaison, followed by Infinity, then back to sandy's.

Confusing!?

Not as much if you have shagged them both.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just to confuse everyone even more

Yorkshire Candy worked at LaMaison followed by Infinity then Sandy's, afterwards she went back the LaMaison and then back to Sandy's and is now currently retired, she has only ever used the name Candy in Manchester as far as I am aware.

Wigan Candy (now Poppy) worked at northern babes as Laura, then sandy's as Candy, she then left/got sacked and went to LaMaison as Poppy (name changed due other Candy) she then took a break, went back to LaMaison, followed by Infinity, then back to sandy's.

Confusing!?

Apart from i'm not sure whether i have or not  :wacko:

Offline con-a-ser

Confusing!?

In three parlours under two names  :(

Offline DAX45

If I can add my tuppence worth, I booked in to see Poppy two or three weeks ago (might have been a Wednesday), on the mistaken belief that she was in fact Saskia/ Courtney, who now sadly seems to have gone. Apart from her physique, I couldn't really describe her as attractive (okish), but what really riled me came at the end. Like the Op has stated, she seemed to become disgruntled at the fact that I hadn't splurged within five minutes. Then after showering and whilst getting dressed, she effectivley stormed out of the room in an apparant huff (to check if there was another punter, in her words). So shocked was I that my jaw actually dropped at the attitude she displayed. I've never come across a more rude, sullen and perfunctory service. Definately won't be going back to see her, and hope no one else wastes their precious time and hard earned cash on her.

fgs

Heard bad things about her when at LM. When i saw her in waiting room she strutted around like top dog and i was tempted but a couple of blokes commented to me not to bother despite her top body as she gives bad service so I never did. Thank god.

Tbh i have had a few SS women provide similar service in the last 5/6 years. Thats why i dont go anymore. Rushed and bad attitude = bad experience.

Offline thefoxman

I saw her once at NorthernBabes ("Laura") and she was ok, but no real kissing, and a bit inexperienced
 saw her again at SS ("Candy1") when she first started there and she had gained a "superior" attitude.

She does have the looks, but the punt at SS was disinterested and one of my worst :(

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think it's just her through and through rather than just punters, one time when she was Candy @ SS there was something going on between her and some of the other girls, not sure what it was but when they send out for a takeaway she decided to take hers into her working room in a huff to eat it.
The receptionist / maid and a few of the girls were all "what on earth is wrong with her" etc but seemed to find the whole thing quite funny and were basically taking the piss.
On the positive side during a punt you only have to put up with 30 or 60 minutes of attitude (or 20 / 45 minutes in her case), some poor fucker will no doubt cop for a few years at some point.  :scare:

Offline con-a-ser

one time when she was Candy @ SS there was something going on between her and some of the other girls, not sure what it was but when they send out for a takeaway she decided to take hers into her working room in a huff to eat it.
The receptionist / maid and a few of the girls were all "what on earth is wrong with her"

Some people don't like eating in front of others & she was young
Remember a lot of young girls wanting model looks suffer Annerexia & some parlours the girls spend a lot of time in working rooms between bookings
So might be a case of what you are used to

Saying that I also have seen the attitude first hand when she was at LM

Offline Robert44

Strange that, because I had a great time when I saw this girl a couple of weeks ago. No sign of any attitude, well none that I noticed. Being an older geezer, it could be that I'm more easily satisfied.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 02:19:51 am by Robert44 »

Offline con-a-ser

Strange that, because I had a great time when I saw this girl a couple of weeks ago. No sign of any attitude, well none that I noticed. Being an older geezer, it could be that I'm more easily satisfied.

She has had a few good reports recently
which could be one of two or three things

She as look on board what has been said relised she likes the money the jobs brings & as done something about the critism with help of her employers

The guys who have wrote the glowing reports arn't as fussy as those who saw her ealier in her time at SS

She has lost her sugar daddy types & now needs to make her own money

Offline Blackpool Rock

Need a few who have seen or reviewed her and stated issues to revisit, may have to TOFFT

johnboy007

I've seen her twice... the first time she was at Sandy's and this time whilst she's currently at Sandy's.

I'd actually rate her facially as average, but a great figure. I don't think she likes her tits played with though.

OWO is very good, with her using both her hands to rub up and down... but I opted for CIM and guys, that isn't worth the £20. She doesn't take much/any into her mouth but rather let's it drip down instead, so a pointless extra. Just go with the OWO and leave it at that.

The first time I saw her, she said I had a big cock and she was very VERY tight - the 2nd time I saw her (the other week), she wasn't as tight, so she's clearly had a bit of a pounding.

brownysbets

Poppy is gorgeous, full stop!

And BTW she loves taking on two cocks at a time!

Offline Fabaceous

Agreed. I'm in the 'I love Poppy' camp.