Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MELISSA EXQUISITE big butt Spanish girl  (Read 2256 times)

Avogadrosnumber

External Link/Members Only

No reviews on her previously so I guess this is a toftt and boy am I glad to have done so. I'm usually worried about unreviewed Latinas but this one turned out to be great.

Location: very close to Shepherd bush market it's sort of verging towards white city shopping centre.

Communication: called her she picked up and we communicated via text later on to confirm the appointment so pretty smooth.

Girl: 100% exactly like the pics. The ass is bigger in the pics and her breasts are quite big (a little smaller than platinum cindy) the ass and breasts are obviously fake for those who don't like them.  She was about 5 ft 8 in height and her face was attractive. She smiles a lot and she just looked really cute (fluffy moment)

Service: She was extremely friendly sort of like the playful clingy girlfriend. She was talking to me in a mixture of Spanish and English lol. During sex she was vocal screaming and saying things in Spanish  (very hot).

We did dfk, sex in multiple positions, RO, rimming  (on her), facesitting. I don't think she does OWO but I'm indifferent to blow jobs anyway so I didn't care. It might be a deal beaker for some.

Price: paid  £90 for half hour which is slightly higher than the average half hour rate. However it's not high enough to deter and I will definitely see her again as she had the perfect body and friendly attitude which are two important things for me in punting.

I overstayed by about 10 minutes talking to her about Spain and colombia (she's been there several times).

Overall positive.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 04:43:26 pm by Avogadrosnumber »

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

No reviews on her previously so I guess this is a toftt and boy am I glad to have done so. I'm usually worried about unreviewed Latinas but this one turned out to be great.

Location: very close to Shepherd bush market it's sort of verging towards white city shopping centre.

Communication: called her she picked up and we communicated via text later on to confirm the appointment so pretty smooth.

Girl: 100% exactly like the pics. The ass is bigger in the pics and her breasts are quite big (a little smaller than platinum cindy) the ass and breasts are obviously fake for those who don't like them.  She was about 5 ft 8 in height and her face was attractive. She smiles a lot and she just looked really cute (fluffy moment)

Service: She was extremely friendly sort of like the playful clingy girlfriend. She was talking to me in a mixture of Spanish and English lol. During sex she was vocal screaming and saying things in Spanish  (very hot).

We did dfk, sex in multiple positions, RO, rimming  (on her), facesitting. I don't think she does OWO but I'm indifferent to blow jobs anyway so I didn't care. It might be a deal beaker for some.

Price: paid  £90 for half hour which is slightly higher than the average half hour rate. However it's not high enough to deter and I will definitely see her again as she had the perfect body and friendly attitude which are two important things for me in punting.

I overstayed by about 10 minutes talking to her about Spain and colombia (she's been there several times).

Overall positive.

At least you review confirms she is definitely :dancegirl: . There was talk on here that she may have been TS because of her photos [here read Latina and hence sex op ie confirmation bias   :P ].

She claimed she was from Spain as opposed to originating from Latin America, can you confirm?

Cheers!!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 05:46:17 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

At least you support the contention that she is definitely :dancegirl: . There was talk on here that she may have been TS because of her photos [here read Latina and hence sex op  :P ].

She claimed she was from Spain as opposed to originating from Latin America, can you confirm?

Cheers!!

you write that as if there is definitive proof she is not a post op.  loool.

doubt she is post op, but body is a train wreck of over done plastic surgery anyway

Avogadrosnumber

At least you support the contention that she is definitely :dancegirl: . There was talk on here that she may have been TS because of her photos [here read Latina and hence sex op  :P ].

Cheers!!

The thread was about suspected TS. Her voice was very feminine, her feet are small. I'm pretty sure she's not a TS ad I've seen a TS once and walked away as it was a dead giveaway (voice, fucked up surgery face, big forearms etc)

Yes she's Spanish. That's all she said to me.

Offline peter purves

you write that as if there is definitive proof she is not a post op.  loool.

doubt she is post op, but body is a train wreck of over done plastic surgery anyway

No, that was not my intention.

All I am trying to convey is that if the OP had any doubts about post op, then I think it would have come out in his review.

Offline peter purves

The thread was about suspected TS. Her voice was very feminine, her feet are small. I'm pretty sure she's not a TS ad I've seen a TS once and walked away as it was a dead giveaway (voice, fucked up surgery face, big forearms etc)

Yes she's Spanish. That's all she said to me.

I would say she is definitely not, and here I am in agreement with you.

Offline peter purves

I remember reading another review (whose name now escapes me) but what he described it sounded like Melissa's flat or perhaps one of the neighbouring premises.

He did say in his review he found it awkward but I think he was there during rush hour.

So if one is of a nervous disposition type punter perhaps peak hours may be out of the question.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 05:59:51 pm by peter purves »

Offline pumps

No, that was not my intention.

All I am trying to convey is that if the OP had any doubts about post op, then I think it would have come out in his review.

you'd think that. Just look at the knights that thought to their deaths to defend obvious trannys in the post op thread  :sarcastic:

but I'll say it again, I never did think this one was a post op. Just a silicone train wreck lol.

Also knowing that OWO might not be on the table and such high rates, makes her even less appealing for what is a bog standard latina / service.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 06:01:04 pm by pumps »

Avogadrosnumber

I remember reading another review (whose name now escapes me) but what he described it sounded like Melissa's flat or perhaps one of the neighbouring premises.

He did say in his review he found it awkward but I think he was there during rush hour.

So if one is of a nervous disposition type punter perhaps peak hours may be out of the question.

It was actually a quiet residential road. Multiple one way roads are somehow linked here. Its fairly discreet.

Not sure about parking during peak hours. I went around 7pm

Offline peter purves

It was actually a quiet residential road. Multiple one way roads are somehow linked here. Its fairly discreet.

Cheers,

The reviewer was concerned about its location vis-a-vis the bus stop, which I can imagine must get chock-a-block during rush hour
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 06:16:28 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

you'd think that. Just look at the knights that thought to their deaths to defend obvious trannys in the post op thread  :sarcastic:

but I'll say it again, I never did think this one was a post op. Just a silicone train wreck lol.

Also knowing that OWO might not be on the table and such high rates, makes her even less appealing for what is a bog standard latina / service.

I haven't read any of that thread apart from the bit on Melissa who I was surprised to see there.

As for a silicone train wreck, in the flesh she looks normal. I have to say I have seen some Latinas where you have to think what actually happened?

Finally, I am aware that you had concerns about some photos but overall you felt Melissa was a woman. My original comments in this thread was not alluding to you but more the doubt that some else had

Btw where are you hiding mate??
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 06:25:21 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Had a search for the review  :wacko:

So I have to take it all back about the reviewer, bus stop location scenario

Offline pumps

I haven't read any of that thread apart from the bit on Melissa who I was surprised to see there.

As for a silicone train wreck, in the flesh she looks normal. I have to say I have seen some Latinas where you have to think what actually happened?

Finally, I am aware that you had concerns about some photos but overall you felt Melissa was a woman. My original comments in this thread was not alluding to you but more the doubt that some else had

Btw where are you hiding mate??

I suppose its personal opinion where plastic surgery has gone too far.

Melissa reminds me of this prossie I punted with External Link/Members Only which looks fairly normal clothed and naked....but just went that lil bit too far for my tastes on the implants. Still a good fuck though.

He's been AWOL for a few weeks now.  :sarcastic: