Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this girl? Leticia  (Read 753 times)

Offline Acydwarp

This girl caught my eye and she looks very hot
External Link/Members Only

Only problem is, I only managed to find 1 review on her and it was a negative as the OP had said it was a bait and switch. However I did call the girl, and she assured me she is the one in the pictures and I can happily come see, and leave if it’s not her, or she can video call me before to confirm it’s her.

What do you reckon? It’s a little pricey, but probably if it is her the hottest girl I can find available on Glasgow currently

Online Falkirk GND

I did the same research - defo would if she’s genuine.  If you are on a punting phone, and you bl**dy well should be, no harm in video calling on WhatsApp but make sure you don’t show your face in case it’s a set up and she records you.  #alwaysbeparanoid

Offline Boinky

The negative review states she did assure the punter it was her, turns up and it's a B&S.

Unless you have a backup plan in place and are prepared to walk I wouldn't waste my time.

.... Actually I just wouldn't waste my time at all.

Offline Acydwarp

Well it’s on my way, so I might just TOFFT and if it’s not her will just walk.

I’ll let you guys know!;

Offline Acydwarp

Don’t bother going

Wasnt the same girl as pics, but was still a hot girl and I ended up going for half an hour with her. I truly regret it, as it was quite possible the worst punt I have had in my entire life. I will post a review soon